Kick Max

Mic

Cathlete
Hi Cathe, I just wanted to commend you on KickMax, in some ways it can be as difficult as Imax3. I love the way it flows, you go from one section to another and you think to yourself, am I finished with that already? I mean it was tough, but it was great because of the variety that you added to it. All of you are in such great shape and you really worked the legs good. I love that workout, you are a great instructor.

I was more tired the day after Kickmax than the day after Imax 3.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :) :)

I did this DVD yesterday. By the time I finished with the conditioning drills, my legs felt like rubber. I didn't think I would be able to walk normal again. Today, I am sore, but its a good sore. I just love this DVD. Today I am doing Low Max. Hope I can make it.

Melissa

I just did Kick Max this morning and WOWOWOW those leg drills are excruciating (but in a good way...hee hee)! I bet I'll be sore tomorrow. Loved the workout!!

Cheryl

I just ordered this workout today and after reading your comments I can't wait to get it!!! Hearing about the leg drills are what sold me on it. Thanks ladies!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.