Just wanted to say Thank You!!

jharris35

Cathlete
The calender is wonderful. A fantastic job. It is much more than I ever expected.

Happy and Healthy Holidays to you and your family.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

Thank You,
Jennifer

Cathe - I want to second (and third) the calendar THANK YOU! I got mine today and it is FANTASTIC! I opened it up at the office and the receptionist there is new and I have been telling her about how you have helped me get back on track and basically lost me about 35 lbs. over the last year. She wants to get started exercising and is going to buy one of your calendars today! I am going to get her a step and the Basic Step DVD to get her started for Christmas!! That's where I started and progressed quickly from there!

I was thinking about taking the photos from the calendar and making ascrapbook each month (since they are 12 by 12; the perfect scrapbook size) ... 2007 - my Year with Cathe!

Cathe - one more question ... Roadtrip 2007? I swear I will come to wherever you are ... (I hope I don't sound like a crazed fan ....) but you know you're a true celebrity to all of us!

Alexandra :)

You're sweet Alexandra! Hope to meet you one day. Glad you and your work friend can now share your goals together. Thank you for letting her know about us. Healthy and happy hugs to you this holiday season.

Cathe

I just received my calendar today -- WOW! What a great motivational tool. I only hope this is the beginning of many great years with Cathe!

:)

Cathe - an update ... I gave Marti her step and DVD as a gift today and she was SO EXCITED! Everyone has been asking me at work what I have been doing to get in shape and I tell them its discipline and CATHE!

So now we're remodelling our fitness center at the office - taking out the underutilized hot-tub and putting in a yoga / pilates / step area! I will convert the whole company to Cathe before its over!

First the office - next the world!! (ha ha! oops, you already did that!)

Hi Cathe,

The calendar is fantastic!! Can't wait to start using it. I can't believe you mentioned Elaine Powers; that seems like another lifetime ago (but I do remember).

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Viki-NYC:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.