Just me, or is Cathe...

jcm

Cathlete
Getting more beautiful w/ each series!! I've been watching the STS Cardio clips, and I swear - she looks better than ever. What an awesome testament to how you can age beautifully when you take care of yourself. Such an inspiration. She looks - and is - absolutely amazing.

Jen

I was thinking the same thing myself while watching the clips of the new workouts! Gives me more inspiration to work out:)

I think it is just you...she is wearing alot of makeup and kinda looks like she has had work done, but I still love her workouts.

I don't think Cathe has had any work done. She is beautiful. All of the ladies are beautiful. She is definetly an inspiration.

I think Cathe is beautiful in so many ways.
Sweet, caring people are always the most beautiful people. Kindness makes them shine brighter.:)

She really does look fabulous. I thought she looked really calm in the opening, as she's describing the workout, like the calm before the high intensity storm! Also thought Cede looks better than ever. What an inspiration all of these ladies are.

Frankly, I don't care if she looks like Medusa in dire need of a chemical peel. She produces great workouts.

I agree as well. I was simply struck by what a great example this was of someone taking good care of themselves - obviously inside and out.

I think Cathe looked great in this series as well. Not that she never did though.Something about this series Cathe looks awesomeness!

Aw, thank you for the very kind words everyone! I deeply appreciate that. You made my night :D

Well, that answers one question - Cathe does read the Open Discussion Forum! I agree that Cathe is a wonderful example of a gorgeous woman maturing into an even more gorgeous woman.

Too funny about thinking Cathe would have 'work' done on her face. :D When would the woman even find the time to do that if she even wanted to?

Having met her in person, she radiates health, inside and out. I was amazingly surprised at her humbleness.

Cathe's a beautiful woman....pure and simple.

Kimberly

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.