Just have to say I loved Butts and Guts!

lightening16

Cathlete
I am a new Cathe convert and I just finished STS and today was my first weight day with some of Cathe's other weight DVD's. I loved Butts and Guts. It totally kicked my BUTT and I am not looking forward to trying to sit down tomorrow but I loved it. I can't wait to get stronger at it. I think STS really helped me get through it all.

How often do you guys do B&G and do you get results?

Can't wait to try others!
Heather

Heather,

I do B&G whenever Cathe has it in the monthly rotation. It always seems to give me DOMS!! :D I can always count on that one to kick my butt. Try the pre-mix Leg blast. I believe that's the one with all those blessed walking lunges :confused:.

Good luck walking tomorrow ;)

Love B&G. During the summer months, I usually do B&G at least once a week. It always gives me DOMs. I could do those firewalkers all day. Okay, maybe not all day.;) I also really like the ab work on B&G, sometimes I'll do the ab work as an add on to another one of Cathe's workouts.
~michelle

Okay, what exactly are DOMs??

I do BG 2 x a week right now.
My rotation is
MM (muscle max) M, W, F
BG Tue, Sat
KM (Kick Max) Tu, Th, Sa

sometimes I add BG again on Th if my legs are feeling they can handle it. But between those three they are usually pretty fried by Sunday's rest day, which is all stretch and abs. I have been doing this for over awhile now and have seen some amazing results!!
I'm alternating my month with Amy Bento Slo-Mo M,W,Fr then the 3rd month (this month) It's alternating weeks,
Sorry long day already, in case this doesnt make sense, month one was Amy, then month 2 was the Cathe Rotation (Amy was only a change for the weights I still did KM and BG), and this last month (month 3) I'm doing Amy for weeks 1 and 3, and MM for weeks 2 and 4.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.