Just completed AStep, StepM and Cardio CC

gonnabea5

Cathlete
Yep, you read the title right.

I'm off work for the holiday break and I'm focusing on burning at least 1000 calories each day. Today is day three that I've suceeded and these three are top notch workouts.

Call me the Modification Queen because I definitely had to modify some moves in each workout.

Atheletic Step challenged my strenth and endurance. I did half of this workout on the floor and still kept my hearrate up.

Step Moves challenged my memory, focus and speed of getting around the step before the next move. I was able to complete it on the step, but I did miss a few moves. Oh well, heart rate still stayed up.

And Cardio Core Circuit challenged my ability to get off the floor quickly. I loved it. I felt so accomplished although I did all of the modifications.

I'm truly trying to work up to my login name. So, that means I've got to do somethings different. These new workouts definitely have me motivated to push past what I think I can do.

I listened to my body and feel so powerful right now. (Of course, I will get plenty of rest and good, clean food to ward off overtraining and injuries.)

Tomorrow, I'm going for Circuit Blast, MMA Boxing, and MMA Fusion.

Way to go, Shereta!!! It sounds like you really did a great job! Congratulations on knowing when & how to modify the moves as needed. There is absolutely nothing "wrong" with that. You've set a great goal for the week. 1000 cals/day is alot, so don't overdo it in order to get there. My goal is to get a workout in every day this week, including Friday...so far, so good :-D

Congrats on a strong start so far! keep us posted throughout the week :)

I will keep posting, Fitgirl.

I'm off to have a well balanced breakfast with all food groups, then some reading so my body and mind can relax. I did that on Mon and Tues also. When I wake up each morning, I decide if I can do it another day. This is my challenge, so I can modify as needed.

I told Cathe a few times today, "I'm gonna do some of those unmodified next time." hahahahaha I was grinning throughout the two hour workout today because I was so pumped and proud of myself for listening and obeying my body.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.