Just bought....

Love! Love! Love! That's what I think of them. Cardio supersets is awesome! It moves from one thing to the next....quickly. You get an excellent sweat going, muscles reacting, total body movement! Low impact is a great fat burner too. Outstanding workouts to have! Great buy, you obviously have good judgement and good taste too!

I love Cardio Super Sets. I love most of the low impact series, in fact. I like to add some upper body weights to CSS. I'm not familiar with Low Impact Blast. Have fun and enjoy your new workouts!

Cardio Supersets is one of my very very favorites!!! And the step bonus at the end is great! It's so much fun and really works you!

If you don't have Athletic Training I would highly recommend that one as well!!! Really LIS is just one of the best series ever IMO.

Have fun!
Elena

Love them both. Great choice! I agree with Elena, Cathe's LIS is one of her best. Hope she comes out with more LI workouts.

Enjoy them!!

Brenda

Cardio Supersets and Low Implact Blast.......OH boy!!!!

How does everyone like these two DVD's?

I'm confused by Low Impact Blast...do you mean the LIS step video, Low Impact Challenge? Or are you referring to a premix from the LIS series?

I agree with all the positive comments about Cathe's LIS. It's terrific. My two favorites from the series are Athletic Training and Afterburn. Those two are classic examples of why I am forever addicted to Cathe. They are challenging, yet fun, and I always feel so accomplished when I'm done (total workout endorphin high!). :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.