Jeremy Piven--from Seinfeld to Entourage

LauraMax

Cathlete
So, one of my major crushes today is Jeremy Piven. I happened to see him in a Seifeld rerun last week--he was playing the actor who would play George Constanza in Jerry's pilot. And OMG, he really did look like George! He was so dorky, now he's so hot!

Said in my best Seinfeld imitation: What's up with Jeremy Piven? Aren't you supposed to start out with hair, then go bald, not start out bald & then grow hair? (Yep, it's a toupee & a darn good one!)

seinpiv.jpg

jeremy-piven.jpg

My daughter's teacher looks almost exactly like Jeremy Piven. The NOW Jeremy Piven. I like to schedule a LOT of parent-teacher interviews....

One of my biggest crushes is John Cusack. He's good friends with Jeremy Piven. We could double date!:eek:

One of my biggest crushes is John Cusack. He's good friends with Jeremy Piven. We could double date!:eek:

John Cusack rocks! Not only is he an amazingly talented actor, he also has an uncanny ability to pick fabulous scripts. I don't think I've ever seen him in a movie I didn't like. :)

Hmmmm I think I'll stick w/my BF for now, but if JP grows some real hair he might just bump Bill. ;)

John Cusack rocks! Not only is he an amazingly talented actor, he also has an uncanny ability to pick fabulous scripts. I don't think I've ever seen him in a movie I didn't like. :)

Hmmmm I think I'll stick w/my BF for now, but if JP grows some real hair he might just bump Bill. ;)

What if Bill loses his hair?

What if Bill loses his hair?

Hm. Tough question. He's 53 so I think he's safe, & when he interviewed Joe the Plumber (great interview, BTW--surprisingly civil & my view of Joe the Plumber did change somewhat for the better) he mentioned how they were two of the few men in the world who looked better w/less hair. :cool:

So, Piven & Bill w/hair, or Piven & Bill bald.........

Still going w/Bill. It's all in his personality. :)

I met John Cusack once, back in the early 90’s. He showed up at a House of Freaks show while he was in Richmond shooting a movie. (I swear, he was dressed just like Lloyd Dobler! The coat, the high-tops! All he needed was to be holding a boom-box over his head! ) I went over to him and asked if he was Buck Weaver (I’d just seen Eight Men Out), and he gave me the nicest smile and said, “Well, I was for a little while.” (((sigh)))

Alas, I heard from one of my friends that he showed up at the bar where she worked with two gals in-tow, making out with both of them in a booth. One of my favorite brushes with fame, though, since it was someone I liked so much!!!

I met John Cusack once, back in the early 90’s. He showed up at a House of Freaks show while he was in Richmond shooting a movie. (I swear, he was dressed just like Lloyd Dobler! The coat, the high-tops! All he needed was to be holding a boom-box over his head! ) I went over to him and asked if he was Buck Weaver (I’d just seen Eight Men Out), and he gave me the nicest smile and said, “Well, I was for a little while.” (((sigh)))

Alas, I heard from one of my friends that he showed up at the bar where she worked with two gals in-tow, making out with both of them in a booth. One of my favorite brushes with fame, though, since it was someone I liked so much!!!

I'm so jealous. I'd never have to courage to go up and talk to any famous person let alone one I have a crush on. I'm even nervous about meeting Cathe on the road trip.

Gabrielle, if it makes you feel any better, I left out the part where, after we finished talking, I turned to walk away, took two steps toward my husband, and screamed. DH just shook his head and when I got to him I said, "He didn't hear me. He went up the stairs!" DH said, "Nope, he hadn't taken two steps away when you did that! There's no way he didn't hear you!" Sure enough, I turned to see that JC still was still barely up the steps I thought he'd probably already gotten to the top of! So, there you have it.

Oh, and I met James Woods once. A friend was his personal assistant while he was doing a film here, so, I went over, got an introduction, spoke to him, and when I got back to my table, DH (again!!!) said, "Honey, you still have that chocolate stuff on the corners of your mouth!" :confused::eek:

So, go for it, Gabrielle! (but make sure you keep your excitement to yourself and that your face is clean!!!)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.