Jay Leno - I'm glad I live in America - This is long -

RE: Jay Leno - I'm glad I live in America - This is lon...

Janie, how did you get those cute 'animations' on your posts?? Very cute!!

Hey guys,

All I know is this: I tear up anytime I am at an event where everyone rises to listen to the Star Spangled Banner. It is a respect and honor thing to me, it is powerful and makes me so proud to be an American despite the politics (Everyone in WA DC is corrupt, democratic or republican) it is all a game in my eyes. Its the "goodness" in folks, the honor and respect that I love. Call me an idealist or a "bleeding heart" I care not.

I always say, If you don't like it, get the hell out. France will take ya!:7

I love this country, I really thought everyone else did too. Politics are always the same no matter which side you are on. But we are all Americans. I laugh when Europeans or whoever says Americans are so rude or poor dressers or whatever. Yes, we are all of these things. Because we can be, we are Americans and that is the whole point. We are free to be tree hugging left winged vegan nuts or church going bible beating Republicans (just popular stereotypes I am using here). We can be who we want and not be afraid to be hunted down and shot for it. I think as a country we are going through bad times, but maybe if we stuck together we could get through it. Look at this forum, look at the diversity. It is wonderful! I am stepping down from my soap box, before someone kicks it out form under me.

How about bringing back the egg thread? KIDDING:D

Carolyn

>>How about bringing back the egg thread? KIDDING:D
>>
>>Carolyn
>>

What's the egg thread??????

Carola

Carola - DO NOT GO THERE... believe me, nobody has the gas to get back.

>Carola - DO NOT GO THERE... believe me, nobody has the gas to
>get back.

Ok, Shelley, I'll take your word for it. Although now I am dying to know what it is about. It's like when I am on a diet and can't eat something - I HAVE to have it :)

Carola

>Gosh, I'm so awfully glad this thread got dredged up again.
My thoughts exactly.x( (we really need a 'rolly-eyes' smilie at times like these.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.