January Rotation

hrcfitness

Cathlete
When will the Jan. Cathe rotation be posted? I hope it's both sts cardio and sts weights....I hoping to do a 3 month rotation with these!

I keep checking, too! I was hoping to start my New Year off right by faithfully following Cathe's rotation. I think I'm going to pull out Athletic Step and give that a try for today.

I've been waiting, too. This will be my first rotation and I can't wait! I couldn't commit to STS this summer because I was training for a long walk and that took all my time. Then I wanted the STS Cardio before starting.. Now I'm ready!!:D:D:D

Cathe's monthly rotations are usually for 4 weeks. So I'm thinking it'll be posted sometime on Sunday. But, I still keep checking several times a day. :)

Oh, I saw "January Rotation" and I thought it had been posted. Lovin' the new workout series too! MMA Boxing is my favorite so far!

Can't wait for a STS Rotation!

I have tried Circuit Blast, 30/30 & Cardio Core Circuit. I love them all! The best part is I only had to preview them quickly then off I went. I'm glad there are several tough workouts with only little choreography so I can just jump in and do them : ) I'm anxious to try them in a rotation, can't wait!

Nicole
http://thefitnessfreak.blogspot.com/

January Rotation from Cathe

Cathe posted a three month STS/Shock Cardio rotation and then decided to have the first month do double duty as the January 2010 rotation as well - the title of the rotation doesn't specifically state it....here it is:

From Cathe: Hi All! Happy New Year! I have decided to make the first month of the three month STS/Shock Cardio rotation my official January 2010 rotation as well. However, rather than say "just follow the first month of the three month plan, I am posting it here separately to make it easier to find .....Happy New YOU!

STS MESOCYCLE ONE

Week One:
Mon: STS Disc #1 (Chest, Shoulders, Biceps)
Tues: Shock Cardio….Hiit 40/20
Wed: STS Disc #2 (Back and Triceps)
Thurs: Shock Cardio….MMA Boxing (No Heavy Bag Bonus)
Fri: STS Disc #3 (Legs)
Sat: Shock Cardio…Step Moves plus Ab Circuits Yoga based Abs
Sun: Enjoy a scenic walk (or a complete day of rest) and also do my closing stretch from any of my Shock Cardio or STS workouts.

Week Two:
Mon: STS Disc #4 (Chest, Shoulders, Biceps)
Tues: Shock Cardio….Hiit 30/30 plus Ab Circuits Pilates based Abs
Wed: STS Disc #5 (Back and Triceps)
Thurs: Shock Cardio….Cardio Core Circuit
Fri: STS Disc #6 (Legs)
Sat: Shock Cardio… MMA Kickbox
Sun: Enjoy a scenic walk (or a complete day of rest) and also do my closing stretch from any of my Shock Cardio or STS workouts.

Week Three:
Mon: STS Disc #7 (Chest, Shoulders, Biceps)
Tues: Shock Cardio….Hiit Double Wave Pyramid
Wed: STS Disc #8 (Back and Triceps)
Thurs: Shock Cardio….MMA Boxing
Fri: STS Disc #9 (Legs)
Sat: Shock Cardio… MMA Fusion

Week Four:
Mon: STS Disc #10 (Chest, Shoulders, Biceps)
Tues: Shock Cardio….Hiit 40/20 Plus Ab Circuits Stability Ball Abs
Wed: STS Disc #11 (Back and Triceps)
Thurs: Shock Cardio….Athletic Step Plus Ab Circuits Weights and Plates
Fri: STS Disc #12 (Legs)
Sat: Shock Cardio… Circuit Blast (Cardio Only Premix) Plus Heavy Bag Bonus Workout (Total time 42 min)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.