January Rotation

Valjane

Will there be one? Also a question Cathe. I always start my rotation on the first Monday of the month but sometimes run out of the rotation before the month is over. This week I am repeating week two of the December workout. Am I the only on that has this problem? And yes I appreciate the time you take to post a rotation immensely. I did not miss a day during the busy Christmas season. So Happy New Year and thanks again Cathe.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she'll post it tonight! :)

I usually don't run out of days... if you started december on 12/5, you shouldn't have since there are 4 weeks in the rotation and that should cover december. However, if you started November on 10/31 - you would run out of days. Usually, there are 4 weeks in the rotations and 4 weeks in the month.

I hope she comes out with a good fat burning rotation for January. If she doesn't come out with one due to time constraints on her part, I am looking at the January rotation from 2005. It is just what I need, heavy cardio/muscle endurance to shed the few pounds I put on this morning.

That is my backup plan. Hopefully Cathe can give us something though but it would be understandable if she can't, she's been absent for a while no doubt very busy with the planning/production of the new DVD's.

The Jan '05 rotation is a good one. That is most likely what I'll do if Cathe is unable to post one this month. :) I need to burn off the holiday cheer. ;-)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.