January 2022 Rotation One-month Check-In

Howdy Y’all. It has been a minute but I am still with it. I am staying true to only doing Cathe and her Jan. 2022 rotation and am on point. It has been going very well and I do love this rotation. I do tweak it a bit by modifying some of the high impact moves but otherwise, I am keeping up. So glad to see everyone still doing her rotation here.
So just a small funny note. Last Saturday I got knocked over by my Great Dane and took two days off to recover from the jarring and soreness. It was not a big fall. I was so grateful that I have been working out and doing the mobility flow dvd faithfully at least two to three times a week because I think it really helped me through that fall and recovery. Anyway, the fall was really as if it had been from the Marmaduke comic strip. So I am off to do Boss Loop Glutes and Core and the 100 Hip thrusts. Have a great day Everyone!

Howdy Y’all. It has been a minute but I am still with it. I am staying true to only doing Cathe and her Jan. 2022 rotation and am on point. It has been going very well and I do love this rotation. I do tweak it a bit by modifying some of the high impact moves but otherwise, I am keeping up. So glad to see everyone still doing her rotation here.
So just a small funny note. Last Saturday I got knocked over by my Great Dane and took two days off to recover from the jarring and soreness. It was not a big fall. I was so grateful that I have been working out and doing the mobility flow dvd faithfully at least two to three times a week because I think it really helped me through that fall and recovery. Anyway, the fall was really as if it had been from the Marmaduke comic strip. So I am off to do Boss Loop Glutes and Core and the 100 Hip thrusts. Have a great day Everyone!
We can be thankful our bones can handle an occasional fall and we also have the stability and balance to prevent them too. Glad you are ok. I have a special place in my heart for Great Danes as my grandpa had one. Though I never met him, I have the love for animals that he had.

So I'm a little behind in postings ... Monday was "Shovel-max" followed by a Stretch-Max. Tuesday was XT Burn Sets Chest Back Shoulders with another Stretch-Max. Today was BBL Glutes & Core. I'm looking forward to the remaining XT workouts (for me), especially SuperCuts ... I so enjoy finishing the week with that workout.

Have fun!

We can be thankful our bones can handle an occasional fall and we also have the stability and balance to prevent them too. Glad you are ok. I have a special place in my heart for Great Danes as my grandpa had one. Though I never met him, I have the love for animals that he had.
Good point on the balance and prevention. Charley was given to us at two years old but we would keep her since she was 7 months old. She has to be my favorite of the four we have. She is extremely needy. You have to have your hand on her or she will nudge you until you are black and blue or dead. Relentless. And I have never had a pet that talks and moans the whole day. Quite amusing.

They a
Good point on the balance and prevention. Charley was given to us at two years old but we would keep her since she was 7 months old. She has to be my favorite of the four we have. She is extremely needy. You have to have your hand on her or she will nudge you until you are black and blue or dead. Relentless. And I have never had a pet that talks and moans the whole day. Quite amusing.
They are very loyal. My aunt told me when her dad died his dog would not leave his side and would not allow the undertaker near him. She finally lured him into another room with a piece of meat.

Katie Lee, Burn Sets Bi's &Tri's for me too today (followed by a long yoga/stretch). I've noticed my strength has improved this past month w/ XT! I've already increased the weights used or have noted to increase them next time I do the workouts - yea! Love Xtrain!

Friday I finished my January XT & BBL rotation with the SuperFun SuperCuts & a Mobility Basics. Today I did a Jessica & Guillermo kickbox (Cardio Power) and Karen Voight stretch. Sunday is a rest day.

Thanks everyone for participating in this experimental Check-in! It was nice knowing there were others experiencing similar workouts at the same time.

I recently got some new-to-me workouts, so I'll be doing a rotation for those this February.

Best wishes to everyone in your fitness journey!

I did both xtrain upper body workouts this week plus a Les Mills Body Pump that included a lot of lower body. I took my rest day in the middle of the week bc I had a migraine. I don’t get them often, thank goodness! Debinmi, thanks for creating this check-in. I enjoyed it, ladies! Great job on your workouts!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.