January 2022 Rotation One-month Check-In

Jaypea... you go girl ... way to make the rotation work for you! If the bands don't arrive ... maybe use the old latex firewalkers & bands? Or substitute a different TB or LB in the BossBands & Loops place? You'll figure it out!

Hi All. Today I changed bi’s and tri’s for Perfect Pump upper body. Loved the pace of the workout and it was just the right amount of “time under tension”

Hope you’re all doing well and not kept in too much by the snow.

So I had to do two workouts today because I missed yesterday. I am back on schedule. Did Cardio Leg Blast this morning and Bi’s Tris this evening. Got to real in the eating and then I will be set. Good job Y’all.

Whoa Wspanialy, a second workout after Cardio Leg Blast! That workout wipes me out LOL ..... Yesterday was BBL Glutes & Core for me., a less intense workout after shoveling snow again ... looks like today will be another shovel-day too. Then XT C/B/S & a 100 R/C.

Enjoy your workouts today!

Yesterday was Walk the Dog in the Snow 4 Times Max. It was his first snow, and he’s obsessed! My bands will be here on Monday, so I plan to do another lower body workout today in place of the band workout. Wspanialy, my healthy eating is a work in progress. I’m telling you, when I get home from teaching, that’s when I eat way too much!

Japea, I laughed out loud at walking the dog 4x in the snow... new puppy???

Your comment about eating too much when getting home from work reminded me of my high carb days... I think my blood sugar would be too low when I got home from work that I was both stressed & ravenous & couldn't fix dinner fast enough & would snack as I prepared dinner ... not a good thing for me.

Today we plan to finish shoveling the driveway (we only did a 2-track previously -- it's a looonngg driveway) & assess energy for a cardio or just a yoga stretch.

Have fun!

Wspanialy, I hear you on the eating plan. My diet is terrible at the moment because I love chocolate too much

So today I did Boss glutes but I could feel my triceps screaming from Perfect pump a couple of days ago. Loving that burn.

Katie lee, I hear 'ya on XT C/B/S - I struggled with the weights I used & checked my calendar... I haven't done XT weight work since late Sept. & I felt it too! Guess it's a good thing it's this month's rotation. I had planned to start an XT rotation in March, but moved it to this month thanks to Cathe.

Debinmi-Yes, we have a mini goldendoodle puppy. He will turn 1 year at the end of the month. He is high energy (so he fits in well with our 3 boys). I woke up yesterday with dizziness. I have a head cold, so I'm thinking that's what it's from. I took a rest day yesterday with exercise, other than walking around (and up and down bleachers) at my son's wrestling tournament. Today, I'm still dizzy, but not as bad as yesterday. Since I only needed the shorter bands, I did Boss Bands Glutes and Core. Plus, I added on 100 rep challenge of hip thrusts (with band only). My long bands should be here tonight.

Cocoloco, is that why you have this name? I will do Chest Back and Shoulders tomorrow. I am sore from the ab workout I did two days ago. I love having this accountability. I am going to start tracking my eating because it has gotten out of hand. Lol. Too much hand shoveling into my mouth. Lol

This morning I did Burn Sets Chest, Back and Shoulders. Wspanialy, I track on My Fitness Pal. Since the New Year, I've been tracking consistently. I'm not always eating the best, but at least when I track it, I can see exactly what I am eating. If I don't track, I seem to think what I eat doesn't count!

I just finished a shortened version of Xtrain Legs. I couldn't finish the whole workout because it was my turn to take the dog out. He doesn't like how the fluffy snow has now turned to ice, and it takes him a while to go! Oh, the things you never knew about dog ownership-this is my first dog.

Good morning. Yesterday I did All Out Low Impact HIIT and am sore this morning. I will check in later to report Burn Sets Chest, Back Shoulders.
Jaypea, I find all dogs have their quirks. I have three: A lab mutt, a Great Dane and a miniature chocolate lab. The lab mutt will not go potty unless she is totally alone. Lol.

Good morning. Yesterday I did All Out Low Impact HIIT and am sore this morning. I will check in later to report Burn Sets Chest, Back Shoulders.
Jaypea, I find all dogs have their quirks. I have three: A lab mutt, a Great Dane and a miniature chocolate lab. The lab mutt will not go potty unless she is totally alone. Lol.
3 dogs!

Monday was XT Legs with 100R/C - hip thrusts. My hamstrings are still talking to me about the stability ball roll-ins - they always get me. Yesterday was AOLIH, core & the rear delt bonus. Today's plan is for Burn Sets C/B/S & maybe an extended stretch.

Have a good workout everyone !

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.