I've squat rolled and can't get up! (cardio core circuit)

Dawncharlie

Cathlete
Hi everyone,

I just finished Cardio Core Circuit. Wow! I've never done anything like it. It was a great morning routine, and I was able to really put my all into most of the cardio. (However, I had some trouble with the cardio that incorporated a pushup.) But the moves that really stood out for me were the squat rolls. I could barely even get up out of the roll! I appreciated the modifications and used those. These are moves that I will have to practice and work up to. I'm going to tell myself that the crew didn't get these the first time either (everyone has such wonderful form). Thanks, Cathe. I can't wait to try my next workout!

Dawn

LOL. Too funny. Thanks for sharing. It's nice to know what others go thru w/the workouts & there are modifications. I can't wait to get mine.

Great job Dawn! No worries, we ran over to one another with a big extended arm and a good yank up during the early rehearsals :D Your core will never be the same :)

Hi everyone,

I just finished Cardio Core Circuit. Wow! I've never done anything like it. It was a great morning routine, and I was able to really put my all into most of the cardio. (However, I had some trouble with the cardio that incorporated a pushup.) But the moves that really stood out for me were the squat rolls. I could barely even get up out of the roll! I appreciated the modifications and used those. These are moves that I will have to practice and work up to. I'm going to tell myself that the crew didn't get these the first time either (everyone has such wonderful form). Thanks, Cathe. I can't wait to try my next workout!

Dawn

PS

I love your beautiful baby Dawn!

Hi everyone,

Dawn

I love your title. And no, I couldn't get up either. :) I definitely had to modify throughout that one. I can't even do straight leg push ups, but even with the modifications, I was drenched when I finished. Whew!!!! I was glad that was only 51 minutes. It's a great workout, but one I will have to work up to over time. I am loving this new series. My body will never be the same. Talk about shocking it!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.