I've mailed Rotations Volume 4

TarHeelMom

Cathlete
Hi everybody and hope your Sunday is as glorious as it is here in Atlanta.

I have mailed Volume 4 today to everyone who had e-mailed me as of noon today and to everyone who has posted asking for it. This one's finished a little early, but was weighing in at 21 pages so I decided it was cut-off time. There are some great and VERY tough rotations in this group. I think you'll like them.

If I missed you, PLEASE e-mail me -- don't post a request here, please; it's so much easier for me to keep track when you e-mail. My e-mail address is: [email protected].

Also, note that this is a Word 97/98/2000 document. Let me know if you need it in Word 6.0 (Windows 95).

Thank you to everyone for the warm and complimentary messages about all the Rotations volumes, and for contributing! We are indeed an educated and very buff crowd!

http://www.clicksmilie.de/sammlung/sport/sport003.gif Kathy S.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO~HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Thank you in advance Kathy, I haven't checked my email yet, but I'm sure it's there! You are so wonderful for taking the time and effort to assemble and send them out to us all! :)
Much thanks,
Donna

Hey Kathy, thank you so much! This is such a nice thing that you do for us. P.S. I am Jill Lundquist too. I guess I should have emailed you from home and not work. Shame on me. Thanks again!
-Jillybean

Hi Kathy!

I haven't had a chance to download my rotations yet, but wanted to thank you sooo much for all our time and energy put into this project! You're the best!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

RE: Hi Kathy!

Hi Kathy,
Great job as usual! I LOVE them!!! SO much fun. Thanks so much for all your time & effort. You're the best!
Ruth
:)

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON May-01-02 AT 09:11AM (Est)[/font][p]Hi Kathy! Sorry I started to post with request for rotations. I'll e-mail you. You're so kind to do this!

Jackie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.