I've confessed, now, what's YOUR Guilty Pleasure Song

TeTe

Cathlete
You know, the one you won't even download because it's just too embarrassing....Mine was "Urgent" by Foreigner. What's yours?

I'LL NEVER TELL!!!!!

Okay, fine, it's that one by Avril Lavigne ... "isn't anyone trying to find me, won't somebody come take me home? It's a damn cold night, trying to figure out this life, won't you take me by the hand take me somewhere new, I don't know who you are but I'm with you".

Thankfully my DD 9 has the CD, so I don't have to dl it;)

Oh, Marie, Chris Cornell does an absolutely BRILLIANT version of Billie Jean, acoustic, with that voice of his. Yum!

Can I have more than one? :)

Love I Need You Tonight by INXS. That song is HOT!

As far as what song I want playing on the radio as loud as I can so I can't hear myself singing along, Billy Joel's Italian Restaurant, hands down. Saw him play it live at the Garden last year (& at Vet Stadium about 15 years ago), the man rocks! x(

I don't have a guilt pleasure song, but rather an artist....Kid Rock. I know, ewwwwwww. But I like his music and the lyrics make me laugh, but I can only listen after the kids go to bed because his lyrics would make a truck driver blush...
Laura

Has anyone done a cover of "Urgent????" I need something to make it redeemable. Like, when DH saw Patti Smith, she covered "You Light Up My Life," and sang it like a torch song. All those punkers and poets in the audience were agog!

Come on, haven't the Replacements or Beck or ANY-body done a Foreigner Tribute Album???

>Oh, Marie, Chris Cornell does an absolutely BRILLIANT version
>of Billie Jean, acoustic, with that voice of his. Yum!

Who is Chris Cornell? Please note that I live in a cultural cave as far as modern music is concerned. :)

Britney Spear's "Toxic"

It really has good music and is a nice run on the treadmill song!

Monica

RE: I've confessed, now, what's YOUR Guilty Pleasure So...

Monica, that's a good one.

Marie, I totally rock out to "Billie Jean!" I'm an 80s buff myself!

Laura ~ love INXS!

Ready for a *true* guilty pleasure? (Look out, this is really bad)...Donna Lewis's "I love you always forever." I'm not one for sappy songs, but there's something about that one I secretly dig.

Cathy :)

I am 35 anything by Bee Gees or Elvis they have the Elvis station on Sirius. After the kids go to bed GUNS N ROSESL WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE Def Lepard Pour Some Sugar on ME. I am still in the 80's too.

beth6395

I love Guns and Roses too! But my real guilty pleasure is Frank Sinatra and Styx. Just not Mr. Roboto. Domo.

Sally

A funny thing happens once you're past 50 or so...you no longer feel embarrassed about such things. You're (I'm) old enough that I just don't care what anyone thinks about...well...anything--lol! So, like Catherine, I just adore Barry Manilow (except for that song, Mandy--I hate that song) and I couldn't care less who knows about it:p :7

Soft Cell -- "Tainted Love" -- I'm an 80's fanatic too.

BTW - Chris Cornell is the front man for Audioslave, he used to be with Soundgarden. You could say he was part of the grunge era, but he's so much better than that -- and HOT too :)

Charlene

I am a metal/hard rock fan all the way so my secret song is "The Closer You Get" by Alabama.:eek:

Okay - mine is John Denver. I love Rocky Mountain High, Leaving on a Jet Plane and Country Roads - to name a few...

I also have a passion for Broadway, Ragtime music, Jazz and Blues!

I'm also a huge Buffett fan, but that's not a secret...

And LauraMax - I LOVE Billy Joel - I refuse to consider him a guilty pleasure!

The CD changer in my car has a "random" button - and whenever I hit that people think I'm nuts - Margaritaville is followed by Music of the Night from the Phantom of the Opera which is followed by the Entertainer by Billy Joel which is often followed my the Entertainer - the Ragleaf song (think The Sting)...

I like all kinds of music,rock,pop,country,classical.

but I have to say my guilty pleasure song would have to be any song by george micheal. careless whisper,father figure,faith,freedom ext.

I know,Im a dork!!

Amy:)

Pat Benatar and Musicals, I just love good pipes!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.