I've confessed, now, what's YOUR Guilty Pleasure Song

RE: I've confessed, now, what's YOUR Guilty Pleasure So...

Nice to see a fellow metal head! There don't seem to be too many of us around.}(

Oh dear I'm another one.

I'm a conservative christian homeschool mom of 6 and heavy metal is my secret guilty pleasure on those rare occasions when I get to drive anywhere alone or have some time alone at home--Metallica, Queensryche, Iron Maiden, UFO, Megadeath, Scorpians, etc--you get the picture. I love the music, but I think the lyrics are mostly silly now that I am older.

My secret guilty pleasure Cathe song is Jesse's Girl and I cannot believe I admitted that publicly. I was like in 7th grade when that came out.

Hangs head in shame.

Maggie:7

I agree about the lyrics in metal. Sometimes I like stuff for the music and then I'll figure out what the lyrics are and I'll think that's kind of harsh, Slayer for example. And then like you say, some of it is just silly.:p

I just have to keep scrolling up to that pic of Chris Cornell. Mmm...yummy. Thanks for the pictures Shelley:).

I agree a lot of the metal songs lyrics are indeed silly. Take for example, Poison, Warrant, etc. They were never my cup of tea. But silly songs or not, I still love Iron Maiden, Queensryche, Metallica, Sevendust, COC, Judas Priest, etc. And it is amazing that Slayer is still popular too.

And Maggie, you don't sound too conservative to me ;).

Lea

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.