It's the 21st...so where are the downloads?

Stephi Ephie

I'm so disappointed....after months of waiting for these workouts to be released...today is the "big day" and nothing! I've continually been checking every facet of this website to see if the downloads are available to purchase.....soooo where are they?:confused:

Just saw this on Cathe's Facebook

Either very late tonight or tomorrow you will be able to download. All of the downloads are on our web server and we just have to link them up and make them live now. Though we've prepared everything in advance, there are a lot of things that can go wrong when we attempt to go live.

Someone posted on the VF that the downloads are ready and all we need to do is enter the coupon code we got with our receipt.

I can't find the downloads, and I did not receive a coupon code.....
There were several of us who ordered the download/dvd package on the first day who kept receiving busy signals with every order attempt. The orders went through, but we never received a confirmation email.
I looked in my online Cathe account and see the orders with order numbers, but can't find a coupon code with the 4 orders in my account history. Customer service cancelled 3 of the 4 orders but never emailed a confirmation or coupon code.:(

I would simply email the support email and they will take care of it. I lost my code on a previous order and they took care of me! :)

I would simply email the support email and they will take care of it. I lost my code on a previous order and they took care of me! :)

Thanks! I opened a customer service ticket, but I thought they were not going to answer questions during the shipping phase.

Thanks! I opened a customer service ticket, but I thought they were not going to answer questions during the shipping phase.

Same here. I had multiple orders also because of the FB ordering, I never received an email. hmmmmm

I tried adding the downloads to my cart and entering my download coupon code in the 'discount' coupon code but it says it is invalid. Am I doing something wrong?

Did you enter it for the right product. There is the Deluxe package which includes Cycle max and then there is the regular package?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.