It's official.....

atompki1

Cathlete
I'm a Cathe addict :eek: I believe I now own just about all of her collection. I only discovered her last Feb :eek: She's going to send me to the poor house, but I'm going to look good while I'm there :D

Glad I'm not the only one! I just started using her DVDs and I can hardly stop myself from buying more and more DVDs. I even got rid of my treadmill because I needed more space in my workout room to deal with all of the equipment needed and various exercises requiring more space than anything I had been doing. I'm loving every minute!

Me to ! I have been doing her since nov of 11 so just a little over a year and i have almost all her workouts. I have to hide new purchases. Like the new dvds she is doing now.. DH says no cant do it this time .. But i had to he doesnt realize its cheaper to preorder and i will get them evientualy and it would cost more. Sooo when they come in if he is home ill have to sneak them in and try to hide my excitment when i try each one.. I wont be able to tell him what fun im having lol. He says im addicted as well. I have to agree. Lol

Hi Ladies! I think we need to start a support group called Cathe Anonymous, because I am addicted too. :) I'm afraid that I have gotten two other friends addicted also. lol

I missed one presale and after I realized that I spent a truckload of money buying them later, I haven't missed a presale since!

It's nice to know that I'm not fighting this battle alone! At least the upside to this is we are/will be in fabulous shape so knocking out those 12 steps will be a cinch! :)

Hi,my name is Teri and I'm a Cathe addict :D my last time I ordered was this last Pre-order so I could get my free dvd:D

I'm a Cathe addict :eek: I believe I now own just about all of her collection. I only discovered her last Feb :eek: She's going to send me to the poor house, but I'm going to look good while I'm there :D

Me too! I started doing Cathe workouts a year ago--April of 2012. I now own all of her DVDs except for 5. And have the new ones on pre-order! I am addicted, too! And because of her workouts I have purchased so much more equipment in addition to the DVDs--2 barbells and plates, squat rack, bench, club step, high step, more risers, 2 pound weighted gloves, firewalkers, slide n glide disks--probably more that I am forgetting! It has been an expensive year--but I can't imagine what else I would need now, except all of the new workouts she creates. and I will NEED them!:p IMHO--it has been worth every penny!

Hey at least we have our own built in support group on this forum! LOL :eek: No matter how many other workouts I buy Cathe still ends up in my dvd player at least 75% of the time...some weeks it's more like 90%! Meanwhile my other workout dvds are lucky to get used once in a blue moon (except my Horizontal Conditioning ones which get used at least once or twice a week). I don't know what it is about Cathe, but I almost always wind up choosing her on any given day. :D

The biggest mistake I ever made was not buying Cathe's entire collection when I found her in 2011. I remember looking at the special download bundle for $999.00 (I believe STS was included) and thinking "Nah! There is no way I'm going to want/use/need her entire collection!". So here I am, 2 years later, owning almost her entire collection :eek:. How was I to know her workouts could be so addictive?!

Hey, ladies, just a warning that it doesn't get better. I have been a Cathe addict since 1998 and I continue to buy everything she makes. Once an addict, always an addict, I think! :)

Stebby

I'm addicted too! I don't know what I did before I found Cathe! It has been 5 years of fun, energizing and challenging workouts! I have a huge collection of her DVDs like all of you, and I can't imagine not having each and every one of them. And bring on the new ones! My Hubby doesn't understand either - he wonders how I could possibly need more Cathe workouts. He doesn't get that each one is special to me and that you can NEVER have too many! When Cathe announces new DVDs I'm so excited to see what else she will do, and then in time what I can do! LOVE the challenge!

It's so nice to know I'm not the only one!

Kelly;)

(raising my hand) I'm guilty! In Feb I bought all of Xtrain and LIS, and a single DVD. In March I bought the Preorder, entire STS, and To The Max. And I want more!!!?? :eek: Ugh, I really need to space out my purchases better.

But a healthy addiction is a good thing, right? I keep thinking of it this way - I will have a lot less medical bills/prescriptions than the typical aging American. Cathe's workouts motivates me to eat healthy and I make sure my family does too. Therefore, it's good for my family that I buy the DVDs! :D:D:D

(I wonder what irresistable deals I'll find in April?) :p

I really can't add anything to this thread, but man did it bring a smile to my face :p! I HAVE to pre-order because I keep thinking about how each series/workout gets better and Cathe is AWESOME at staying current with exercise science! I don't want to miss ANYTHING :eek:!!!!

Gee let me see. I have left work early to check if my cathe DVDs arrived, one of the first things I do when I wake up is check the deal of the day and even though I have some I haven't tried (still unopened) I keep her website open on my iPad just in case I get the urge to order. But I can quite any time I want to. ;-)
I just don't want to :p

Who was it that warned me when I first discovered Cathe? I was told that my credit card would never be the same, and to keep up with all the pre-orders from that point on. Truer words were never spoken!

I think I came on board after Intensity. The only pre-order I missed after that point was STS, because I didn't think I could justify the money at the time. I ended up paying full price for it later, and always kick myself.

Who was it that warned me when I first discovered Cathe? I was told that my credit card would never be the same, and to keep up with all the pre-orders from that point on. Truer words were never spoken!

I think I came on board after Intensity. The only pre-order I missed after that point was STS, because I didn't think I could justify the money at the time. I ended up paying full price for it later, and always kick myself.

I got the same warning when I came across this forum a year ago searching for more info on Cathe. The funny thing is, in addition to my compulsive hoarding of Cathe workouts over the past year, I became active on a forum for the first time in my life--and I am 42. I have never been active in online forums. So there is just something about Cathe that makes us all happy and fit! :D

I'm addicted too. With all of her presales, I order them without even waiting for the official description - I know it's going to be excellent workouts and 100% of the time they are. I have faith in all of her exercise dvds!! They are the best out there!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.