It's HALLOWEEN!!!!

Liann

Cathlete
In honor of my all-time favorite holiday of the year, here are some of the classic animal costume pictures from the past few years. You didn't think I would let today pass without posting them did you???

spiderpug.jpg

WeinerGiraff.jpg

HD30.jpg

HD28.jpg

HD27.jpg

HD26.jpg

HD24.jpg

HD25.jpg

HD23.jpg

HD22.jpg

HD21.jpg

HD20.jpg

HD19.jpg

HD18.jpg

HD17.jpg

HD16.jpg

HD15.jpg

HD14.jpg

HD13.jpg

HD12.jpg

HD11.jpg

HD10.jpg

HD9.jpg

HD6.jpg

HD8.jpg

HD7.jpg

HD4.jpg

HD3.jpg

HD2.jpg

HD1.jpg

OMG that dog (a Boston Terrier?) in the Chinese get up is so darn cute!!! ROTFLOL!!! Thank you Liann! You always know how to put a smile on my face. :D

Oh, Liann, you can't possibly post these too often for me. How did you get the french maid dog to pose like that? The Banana Weiners are just too funny. :D

That is too funny!! Thanks for posting these, Liann. The banana wieners are priceless. My other favorite is the vampire dog.

I have no idea how people get their pets to keep the costume on. I have tried it with my dogs, it doesn't even last long enough for me to push the button on the camera :D No Halloween costumes for my doggies.

I did manage to get a Santa hat on Tuxedo last year but he looked at me so pitiful that I felt guilty and took it off.

I do remember some from last year, and there are plenty I haven't seen. Thank you so much for the fun pictures. Hope you do it again next year too.

Janie
4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.