It's a hoppin place here !!!!!!

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
An Update From Grand Central SHIPPING Station :7

It is soooo noisey in shipping with the sound of lables printing and envelopes stuffing. Even my 7 year old son joyously helped after school yesterday to restock and replenish the tables with more DVD's and catalogs as to not slow down the process. We are abundantly staffed and focused on getting your DVD's to you PRONTO! UPS stops by several times a day to take more loads off our hands and we are making great progress.

For this reason I have not had a chance to get on the forums but when the next crew comes in to take over I will escape for a bit and come visit.

Till then, a stuffing I will go.....

Cathe :)

That is so cute. He must have had lots of fun helping out. I know my daughters love coming to work with me.

Thanks for the update. We really do appreciate it.

Debbie

Now THAT'S customer service!

Not only does she write, produce & star in her DVD's, she helps ship them out!

Kudos to the best!

Yippee!!!!

Cathe:

Keep hopping and packing! :7 I received my tracking information last night, and I am so excited! :7 I have already picked out the perfect premix for my Friday morning cardio party. :7

How cute that you have a little helper after school! Thank you for working so hard to get these DVDs to us as soon as possible. Love and hugs to you! :*

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Thank you Cathe. I got the DVDs today at noon. Looking forward to watching them later and trying one tomorrow. I am in Woodstock NY.

Thank you so much for your enthusiastic update Cathe! I'm more excited than ever for the new workouts! You rock!!! And so does your son!!! :D

Thanks for your hardwork Cathe.
I received my DVDs today. I haven't had a chance to preview them yet, but I look forward to doing the workouts.

Thanks for the update and for working so hard!! :) You are the best! :*

Aren't children wonderful? Please tell your son "THANK YOU!!!!" (((((hugs)))))

>...and three cheers for the UPS guy in that blog photo...}(
>:9

He is a star and probably doesn't even know it! ;) Unless, of course, he has seen women stalking him. :7

Wow! Cathe - 7!! My eldest baby is now aiming at 9, and her baby sister is 6. It's amazing how fast they grow!!

I'm sure it's a hoppin and a buzzin! I can't wait until tomorrow when mine are supposed to arrive!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.