Itching for an answer...

g_lynn

Cathlete
This may be a silly question...during my run on the treadmill this morning my belly started to itch and turn red. Is it because of the blood flow? My legs used to do this but not anymore. Can anyone explain?

Thanks,
g_lynn

That would be my guess. You're getting increased circulation to areas that don't normally get it. My thighs got it bad for a long time!

I've notice my back itches. Could it also mean losing weight? I wonder.:rolleyes:

That's a great question.

Janie
4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif

It could also be a detergent in your clothes that you are reacting to when your clothes get sweaty. Have you changed your detergent lately? I have to use Ivory Sensitive and double rinse.

I've also heard that exercise can cause the body to release histamine, which can in turn cause redness, itchiness, and a runny nose.

I've also heard that exercise can cause the body to release histamine, which can in turn cause redness, itchiness, and a runny nose.

Oh my gosh, EVERY time I do cardio I get a runny nose!! I was wondering about that one! I also turn red and the sweat makes me itchy! If I scratch while I'm all red and sweaty, it leaves a nice red mark!

:)Christine

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.