Isagenix?

YES!

My daughters have used Isagenex to get ready for local Miss America pageants. The weight came off, but they gained it back and more very quickly after using it. I used it one time and thought I would die. I would NOT recommend it.

I live in Arizona, I don't think it is any more popular here than in other areas of the country. I do get bombarded with a lot of MLM products but so for no one has approached me about Isagenix.

I think it's just another hogwash product that claims to be good for you. (no offense to your friend). I can't find the nutrition info on it now but I looked at it a few months ago when someone mentioned it. Looked like another "health food" processed in a chemical factory.

I am really at a loss why people keep looking for the newest weightloss product/health food. What do we think these highly processed, so-called health foods can do that fresh fruit, veggies and real food can't do better?

I think a lot of overeating and health problems we have nowadays have their roots in getting away from the basics and not eating real food anymore. Personal opinion and I am sure I will get flamed for it.

Steps off soapbox :eek:

I think a lot of overeating and health problems we have nowadays have their roots in getting away from the basics and not eating real food anymore. Personal opinion and I am sure I will get flamed for it.

100% agreed. Too many people look for that magic bullet that will just fix everything when in reality, that doesn't exist. Losing weight and maintaining that loss starts with educating yourself on what to eat and how to eat heathfully (is that a word)? I think part of the problem is that in today's society, no one wants to work to achieve anything and if it's an investment in their time, they just say screw it and look for something that gives quicker results. It might not last but they get that instant result.

Clarissa, I'm not knocking you or your friend, I just think that too many people don't really make a lifestyle change in trying to lose/maintain their weight.

Thanks for the feedback. I wasn't personally looking to lose weight at this point. I probably should not put anything like that into my body with the way things are going in my life right now.

Anyhoo, she just swears by it and when she came to visit me last week, she would NOT get off the subject. I found it rather annoying that she told me she doesn't have to workout AT ALL. She just drinks this magical juice. Yeah, uh huh.

Thanks again,
Clarissa

I'm not a believer in cleansing (other than the kind of cleansing you get by eating good nutritious food and avoiding crap), but I've been drinking the Isagenix IsaLean Shakes for awhile. They are the best tasting that I've found and they work well for me as a morning meal replacement when I have no time, or as a replenisher after workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.