Is this the week???

samIam11

Cathlete
So do ya feel lucky...punk..well do you?..Is this the week??...can you feel it???
Is Hardcore going to be released this week??? Ok I am going to go out on a limb and say the 27th..

Any takers LOL....
:D

Hi, I hope so. SMN said "So, things look very good for a January release" in the update of 1 of January.This is my dream.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :)

I have my head full with hardcore, hardcore, hardcore and shipment update. It is insane. I am checking every 5 minutes " who's is on line " to see if Cathe or SNM are on line. When Cathe is on line we always have news.In my job I am absent-minded thinking about hardcore. If my boss says something to me I will say : Blame to Cathe Friedrich.It is not my fault.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :)

I hope so! I'll be in the Caribbean 1/31 thru 2/6 so if they ship I won't be there to get them. =( But my neighbor is picking up my mail and packages. It would be wonderful to have them sitting on my counter when I get back after a week of lounging on the beach! Keep your fingers crossed!
~ Kim

I'm crossing fingers for tomorrow. My 38th birthday is tomorrow and this was my birthday present for me.:)
Really, really, really looking forward to this series. (Can ya tell)?
:D

Dorrie

We are ALL nuts. Funny how we can all have tunnel vision when it comes to Hardcore. My guess is shipment will begin Friday, January 28th. I am hoping for sooner, though.

Gayle

I think that is one of the reasons we haven't had an update in awhile, I think the next thing we hear is that they are shipping, and that will come this week, I am sure!

I hope each and everyone of you guys are right! Friday the 28th would be fine to me. They did say probably in time to be shipped out in January and January is almost over. I hope it'll be by then. Hope it doesn't bug them at SNM that we are waiting anxiously. Our expectations may encourage others to go ahead and order.

Didn't SNM say on Jan 20th that they were still waiting for some to come back from the replicators? I think they posted that in that thread I can't find anymore, they must have deleted it. If that's the case my bet would be that they won't be ready until next week at the earliest. But I really really really hope I'm wrong!

Ok, I will vote for the 27th because it is my favor day of the month.

I can't wait.

Do you think she is going to give us an rotation with only the hardcore??????

Life is good. Praise God.

Sonia

199/150/125

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.