Is this necessary?

I actually did read the Closed Caption thread. Whatever someone might think about Kathryn's comment, there's no excuse for a personal attack. A respectful disagreement, whether in a private message or posted on the boards is fine, but insults and character attacks simply don't have a place here. I disagree about "we women" being nosy, etc., NYPD, but I do see your point about avoiding this type of post. It seems to have started as much as it could potentially solve. Most importantly, we could be talking about a Cathe workout right now, so let's get back to something more fun!
-Kate

Kathryn,

I always enjoy reading your reply, so please don't let this person stop you from doing so. If she is continually being rude in her posts and sending nasty e-mails, I think you should alert SNM. I really do not want somebody like this 'amongst' us. May be if SNM could do some 'investigation' on her previous posts and see that she only have negative posts/remarks (along with a copy of her nasty e-mail), they could ban her from the forum...

I will have to say that I am sorry you were attacked for making this email public. I don't think that the person has the right to attack "privately".

I additionally find it offensive that we were all called gossip mongers-->essentially.

We all want to enjoy talking about the workouts, and other interests, without being attacked. I agree that if this email was a respectful critique of what was said (yes I read it) then it would be fine.

Anyway, good luck.

Kathryn,
I'm sorry this happened to you--one positive thought--if she went to this much trouble to single you out, she must be very threatened by you. Usually people who hurl such personal attacks do so to try to hide their own insecurities and lack of knowledge.

Hang in there! :)
Maribeth

Trevor~

I'm wondering if this has been asked sometime, but every time I see your post I can't help but wonder what the "24 for 5 in 03" stands for? Something probably pretty obvious that I just haven't picked up on. Anyway....just wondering, like seeing a guys voice around here! Sami

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.