Is there an easy way to print out the different rotations?

workout junkie

Cathlete
Rather than refer to my manual or resorting to re-typing a rotation, I'm wondering if the rotations are listed somewhere so we can print them out?

ETA: I'm referring to the XTrain rotations.

Hi there,

Once they have the glitches out of the workout manager, I am certain they will post the rotations there, and then you can print them out.

Or make a copy of that rotation from your manual....That's what I'm doing until I can download it into my workout calendar.

Happy X-training. :D

Glad to hear they will be available. I typed it all out for the first 30 day one and it was a lot! I got my calendar to print out, but I can't tell from the pictures what is what, so having a list will be great.

Hi there,

Once they have the glitches out of the workout manager, I am certain they will post the rotations there, and then you can print them out.

Or make a copy of that rotation from your manual....That's what I'm doing until I can download it into my workout calendar.

Happy X-training. :D

Great - thanks!

Glad to hear they will be available. I typed it all out for the first 30 day one and it was a lot! I got my calendar to print out, but I can't tell from the pictures what is what, so having a list will be great.

You did what I was trying to avoid - type it all out. And to top it off, I am aiming for the 90-day Undulating one. That would take me hours to type out, lol.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.