Is there a Hall of Fame for...

bonvivant

Cathlete
jealous and bitter, um, women? Or adult women who act like 12 yo girls? Or women so petty and jealous (There goes that word again) they aren't big enough to congratulate another woman who achieves something wonderful, instead choosing to make jokes about it because they can't handle it? Where is the award for creating conspiracy theories about instructors that have zero basis in reality? Oh, that award would be all politics because surely no one in the fitness industry can achieve anything, anywhere without the help of a certain ohsospecial consumer forum. Hmph.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Just venting. My apologies for offending 12 yo girls.

Oh for pete's sake! Yes, there should be a hall of fame & that oh-so-UNspecial forum should be its only member. You know, I would like to visit that forum on occasion for fitness info, but the cattiness, unpleasantness, jealousy & ugliness is such a turnoff I never do. Except when someone like Bonvivant tempts me! ;):p:D

Oh yes, we should nominate Alta-whatsiswhosis, b/c she's nationally known & recognized. Well, by the people who post there anyway. LOL!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.