Is it just me?

LOL, believe me, it's not just you !!!! You can see the premixes if you go to the ShopCathe
page and click on STS 2....then click on the bundle package, and scroll down to where you
see the "tabs" and one is premixes for each dvd....I don't think times for the premixes are
listed .... Yes, I, too, would like to know workout(s) times, premix times, etc. Maybe soon.
I would like to see clips a little more often too....In my book, it's "normal behavior" when we
are excited for these workouts and keep trying to be patient while we are waiting.

LOL, but is it "normal" to watch the same clip 5-6 times???? I dunno know :( On the last one, triceps, after
I watched it the first time to see the moves, I kept noticing the lounge chairs outside under the umbrellas and
each time I've watched it since, I notice that more :) Just thinking, nice & warm, in the shade, with a good
book, watching the ocean, sipping on a drink of some sorts....get my drift? :)

Hee
LOL, but is it "normal" to watch the same clip 5-6 times???? I dunno know :( On the last one, triceps, after
I watched it the first time to see the moves, I kept noticing the lounge chairs outside under the umbrellas and
each time I've watched it since, I notice that more :) Just thinking, nice & warm, in the shade, with a good
book, watching the ocean, sipping on a drink of some sorts....get my drift? :)
Hee hee .... maybe take a break, even a vacation. I may self-impose a break myself .... maybe take a look once or twice a day only - lunch time & after dinner maybe.

I just ordered some new dvds ... may be what I need ... a little new distraction while we wait - to relieve the obsession. :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.