Is anyone else...

LOL, I just look here, I'm certain if it's on the blog, it will be here almost as fast. I'm actually trying not to think about it much, I've even adjusted my start date in my head to 2/1 to make this wait easier on me. But I know I'm starting it like the day I get it!

Ship DAte?

I see that Cathe's STS workouts are listed in the newest collage video catalog. Does that mean shipment is soon?

I see that Cathe's STS workouts are listed in the newest collage video catalog. Does that mean shipment is soon?

I would imagine they should be shipping out this month, Collage originally listed the expected date as 1/7, now it is 1/13. And pre-order people will get theirs first before any other distribution.

YES!

Haha - I am anxiously awaiting.

Unfortunately I will not be able to start STS until at least Feb. I just had my sinus surgery on Monday - not at all fun. The recovery is moving along well though. I am not allowed to exercise for 2 weeks :(

I also see the orthopedic surgeon next week about my wrist and shoulder. Best case is that I have tendonitis. The worst case is that I have stress fractures in the wrist and a torn rotator cuff.

Oh well - it will be waiting for me when I am ready to go again!

Becky, at least you got the sinus surgery out of the way BEFORE STS shipped. Think how bad you'd feel if it were the opposite. Now you'll be ready for it :)

Becky, at least you got the sinus surgery out of the way BEFORE STS shipped. Think how bad you'd feel if it were the opposite. Now you'll be ready for it :)

Yes, that is so true! I would definitely have been more miserable if it were sitting on the shelf and I was just staring at it...waiting to heal.

I love that quote in your signature - I repeat that in my head when I think I can go no longer.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.