Is Amanda Dymanic or What?

Amy Steppe

Cathlete
I love all the cast of Cathe's Low Impact Series, but I miss Cedie.

As for Amanda - Holy Batman! That woman is not human. She blows me away! I will never see the day I am like her, but I love to watch her. She motivates me to at least try.

Best crew yet

I really find Amanda and Jai inspiring, I thought this was the perfect crew with all my favourites and none of my less than favourite crew members.

I love Brenda's sense of humor...when I'm dying I'll catch her grinning and know she's thinking the same thing I am!

I often found myself watching Amanda while previewing: her moves are nice and crisp and powerful.

I'd like to see her in a kickboxing workout (from the little bit of KB that's in this series, she looks like she has really good form, especially with punches.

It was reported that Cedie had some scheduling conflicts and so could not appear in the new series. While I think the series is great, Cedie is among my favorites and I hope to see her back for the next one!!!

I adore Amanda, I have so much admiration for her. She's pretty close to my age and gives me so much motivation to work my hardest.

I miss Cedie too and hope she's back next time!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.