Introducing Our New Workout Blender

I reboot my iPad every time I install any app updates (which is almost daily). I am playing WB videos at Medium quality. I have run speedtest and my internet service is plenty fast enough (rarely have issues playing OnDemand workouts even at high quality).

I love this blender ! Just made up a "Ball, Bands & Bells" Workout using stability ball, dynaband, Barbell & dumbbells, total body, I must have
used about 10 different videos to put together, it's about 45 min long....can't wait to do it.

The saying, "one thing leads to another" is true for me....Yesterday I did
Cathe Live Push Pull which I really liked, matter of fact,so well then I
Had to go to the workout blender this morning and make up my own
Push Pull workout !! Gotta love that Cathe Live & the Workout Blender !

The saying, "one thing leads to another" is true for me....Yesterday I did
Cathe Live Push Pull which I really liked, matter of fact,so well then I
Had to go to the workout blender this morning and make up my own
Push Pull workout !! Gotta love that Cathe Live & the Workout Blender !
Do you find yourself doing more Cathe live &/or the new blender more than dvds? I am!!! I've always loved live but now with the blender, I haven't picked out a dvd in a week. I just love making my own premixes with Cathe's workouts. I just put together a Hi/Lo workout for tomorrow am and cannot wait to try it. The only thing I haven't tried making is a lower body workout because Cathe has so many great ones, that it's hard to choose what to do. I'll probably end up with a 90 min lower body workout by the time I'm done. So now I have to think about making a few smaller ones with all the ideas in my head. I love the upper body ones I've made so far. This is so much fun.:)

Do you find yourself doing more Cathe live &/or the new blender more than dvds? I am!!! I've always loved live but now with the blender, I haven't picked out a dvd in a week. I just love making my own premixes with Cathe's workouts. I just put together a Hi/Lo workout for tomorrow am and cannot wait to try it. The only thing I haven't tried making is a lower body workout because Cathe has so many great ones, that it's hard to choose what to do. I'll probably end up with a 90 min lower body workout by the time I'm done. So now I have to think about making a few smaller ones with all the ideas in my head. I love the upper body ones I've made so far. This is so much fun.:)

Same here ! But what I did is made up two Legs Workouts....I put together a "Standing Legs" Workout and another I named "Floor Legs" !!
Each one is about 35-45 min long.....I haven't tried them yet....It's so much fun going thru the videos "picking & choosing" and then
re-arranging in a somewhat sensible order...I'm amazed at myself on a couple of my workouts how well they blend and go together.
The only problem I have is I need to stop making the workouts for awhile and start doing them !!!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.