Interview with Cathe in the New Fit Magazine

lorajc

Cathlete
Just a heads up. The new issue of Fit Magazine (don't know what month, as I've already read it and pitched it) has a small article that is an interview with Cathe. They are asking her about the "come back" of step aerobics and how she's making it so popular on Fit TV. It actually says that they emailed her the questions and she answered. They mention that she looks great at 40 and as always, Cathe thanks them and says "You're too kind". She's surely a class act. I was excited to see the interview in the magazine.

I'm glad to hear that. Cathe deserves the attention and exposure. I know we all want to keep her "our little secret" but Cathe has worked long and hard to produce quality home workouts. I don't know where I'd be after my doctor prescribed weight training and yoga so I could get off prescription meds had there been no Cathe. Probably still on the couch, high on Celebrex and Zanaflex. I recommend her to everyone who's asked me about my workouts. I may use other workouts, but it's cathe dot com I choose to "advertise". Okay, you can call me a fanatic.:)

Pinky

Thanks for letting us know. Cathe should be recognized for all her hard work. I'll look for the magazine.
Susan C.M.

I've been striking out finding this magazine. I'm on travel right now and couldn't find a copy of Fit Magazine at San Diego, Denver, Boston, or Washington Dulles airports. Waaah! Guess I'll have to get a copy once I return home tomorrow night.

Lorrayne

I wish I looked at the month on it, but the page the interview was on started out on another topic and then continued into a story about Cathe, so if you really were'n't reading the entire magazine, you may have overlooked it. It did not have a pic of her or any heading with her name.

I will have to sit down later and read it. I just glanced through it after I bought it trying to find the section. Thanks.:)

Yes I found the article, it is in the July issue on page 13. Woo hoo!!:)

ETA: Lorrayne-Have you found a copy yet?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.