Interval and Blast questions

imutodd

Hey everyone. I've been focusing on building new lean muscle mass..so I'm doing minimal cardio. Now 2-3x per week. I've been doing the Blast only premixes from Low Max and Imax 2, also the Circuit blasts and Drill max cardio from cardiofusion. Does anyone else do this? Do you consider this a good use of 25-40min of cardio a few times per week?

I also do the Blast Only stuff more often than not for my cardio. IMO it's a good, efficient use of cardio time.

While I haven't cut back on my cardio, I do prefer to do more of Cathe's "blast only" premixes. I have made up my own workouts using the mix-match (click on one exercise). I do own a treadmill, elliptical, and arc trainer but I find Cathe to be more challenging and less boring. When I am sluggish or sore or tired, I do my machines. I also like to mix up my weekly routine.

That's funny, I can't imagine doing blast-only premixes right now! It has been hard enough for me to do the workout as is! Sometimes, if I'm not feeling up to it, I just do the step combos only and not the blasts at all! But then I usually do two videos like that, so I go for longer.

Alison

I'm a wimp. I do the opposite....the step portions without the blasts. That gives me a pretty good workout. I hate blasts (but I usually do them)

Missy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.