International customer - I got mine!!!

ailie

Just thought I'd let fellow international customers know that i received my STS today to my work address. I'm based in Dublin, Ireland.
I opened the box and everything is there all new, shiney and well wrapped. I only decided yesterday to start the 1rep max on the advice given by those who have started STS. However, i'll prob wait until until Cathe starts to begin.

One thing to note: on the customs declaration there is a section "sender's instructions in case of nondelivery" and the "Treat as abandoned" box is ticked!!!!!! Just thought i'd mention this so you can be forewarned.

Oh, another thing - there were NO extra customs charges!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy happy day!

Hope those outside US get theirs soon too.

A

My goodness thats great news. I'm so miffed though that I don't have mine in Ontario yet as I'm only probably 7 hrs north and yours had to get over the pond:p Oh well when I ordered I knew it would take about 2 weeks to get mine especially since I didn't want to pay customs. I can't start it for a month or so anyhow so no rush other than I want them in hot little hands NOW:):)

Hi girls,
I'm not receive mine yet, no good news from Rome.
I hope to receive it at the and of this month if I'm luky.
have a nice day

So happy for you!!!

Makes me wonder if I should have gone with USPS instead of having the DVDs delivered to a friend of mine in NY who offered to forward them to me so I can save on customs duties...

She says she hasn't received them yet and I'm wondering if she decided to keep STS for herself... LOLOLOLOL

Chris.

Yipeeeeee!!! STS is out for delivery 2day!!! Hope my friend gets to mail it 2morrow!!!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.