Interesting fact about the new 6-pack

S

susan p

I added up the number of minutes spent doing strength in the new six-pack of tapes (I forget what they're called! I need a brain transplant NOW). Interestingly enough, the number of total minutes spent doing strength is THE SAME as what you do with the PS series! With the PS series I estimated 30 minutes each for the upper body tapes (counting only actual weight work not WU and CD) and 6o minutes for the leg tape, for a total of 2 hours per week of strength. Well, if you add up the strength segments of the new tapes you are also doing 2 hours of strength! Only difference is, the new 6-pack's 2 hours worth includes significantly more ab time. This surprised and encouraged me because I was having a hard time seeing how 10 minutes of strength a day would be enough. . . but it looks like you're hitting body parts comparably to the way you hit them with PS series.

WOW!

...Susan, you deserve an A for the day
happy.gif
I was wondering how the new Express workouts would compare to the PS series in terms of time for the week! Math was never my favorite subject
wink.gif

julie

I'm definitely ordering

I have been neglecting my aerobic tapes in favor of dance technique training, but the 6 pack price is so great and easy to fit into the week. No more cutting and putting workouts together, if one area needs a little extra work I've already got my cardio right there. Really looking forward to these tapes!!! : )

That's great! My idea for the 6 pk:

I was thinking that since the aerobic sections are short, I could do a few of them together--like pair the step with the hi/lo or hi/lo with the kickboxing--it would be a whole bunch of "MIC Jr." tapes, but with a lot more variety. I can't wait to try Cathe's kickboxing. I bet it's going to be great.

Can't Wait!!

I like this idea, I have a hard time finding time to do enough cardio, and I much prefer strength training, so of course when there is workout time I do strength before cardio. I really need both.
happy.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.