"Intensity Series" sold as one set?

Aquajock

Cathlete
Just a quickie - will the "Intensity Series" be sold as a set as Cross Train Express was originally marketed, or will each workout be available to purchase individually?

Plus, however way you market it (and however way you market it I will buy) can the people who pre-order them have autographed copies? :):):):):)

Annette Q. Aquajock
The Elated Cathe Monogamist

Great idea, Annette! I can see Cathe already. She'll be feeding Kyle in one arm and holding Eric with the other and be signing hundreds of copies with a pen in her teeth!!! :7

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Please, please, please do not sell as one set. It is so unfair to those of us who love the weight work outs, but can't do your cardio workouts. I have used your PS series or S&H series continuously, but your cardio workouts have too difficult choreography. I can't buy a whole set to just use half of the set.

With the Cross train express, I had to go to ebay to get Leaner Legs. You lost a sale you could have had.

Similarly, you forced me to buy Rhythmic Step, which I couldn't use.

Please do not treat your fans unfairly. I don't think it's good business to link two completely different types of products.

You have the best weight tapes on the market, the only ones that are worth using. Please don't make them too hard to buy!

okay, I can totally relate to those people who want the intensity series to be sold individually. But I for one would love to see them all on a 2 DVD set as CTX is. How great/convenient is that?? And also, c'mon, aren't we all going to buy all of them eventually anyways???

just my .02 hee hee

:)
Kathy

oops, just read supplemental security's post, above.
I guess some people here really don't do all Cathe's workouts! Sorry, supplemental! :eek: I understand better now.
Kathy

I agree with supplementalsecurity, but I think Cathe has had a great record of putting together multi-workout dvds that make sense and, in my opinion, are fair to people with different interests/needs (cardio workouts vs. strength workouts). For instance, MIS is on the same dvd as two other full-body strength workouts, instead of being grouped with MIC.

I can see the new series being divided into two dvds like this: upper body split + lower body split + muscular endurance; and imax2 + boot camp + the new circuit workout. That would keep strength and aerobics separated. I agree that it would be unfair if for instance, upper body split and lower body split wound up on separate dvds, but I don't think Cathe would do that!

Christina

Christina, I too was thinking about how the new workouts might be split into 2 DVDs, and I came up with exactly the same as you. I would really like this, and would buy the one with all the weights immediately.
Sharon.

I love Christina's idea for splitting up the DVD's.
That way people who just want weights get them and those who just want mixed workouts get them.

I hope they are sold individually too. I generally can't afford to buy a whole set at once, but Cathe is sure great at offering quantity discounts which help in even getting half all at once. Also, sometimes when I get too many new tapes at once (is there such a thing? :)) I have a harder time getting myself acquainted with them. A few at time worked in slowly work better for me (and my budget).

Supplementalsecurity -- You made the comment that you had to get Rhythmic Step. I bought it along with Power Hour when they first came out, but I thought they were available individually too. Maybe you bought it under a different offer? The only workouts I've seen of Cathe's that are only sold as sets are CTX and Slow and Heavy, but maybe I'm not aware of all previous promotions.

-- Renee

RE: Available Separately

All the new videos will be available individually, but we may also offer discounts for buying the entire series. :)

RE: DVDs

Each DVD will contain 3 workouts. We're going to do some special things on DVD this time, including making some new pre-made workouts by mixing and matching segments from the different workouts. We may even film some special-just-for DVD-segments. Though we're still working on the final concepts, you can expect at least 2 DVDs and maybe as many as 4 new DVDs this time around.

DVD special add-ons

It would be so neat if one or two of the add-on special just-for-DVD-segments was a 15 minute or even a thirty minute stretch with soothing music. Just a thought. Or both? The special pre-made workouts from mixing segments is a great idea. Thanks so much. Can't wait.

RE: DVDs

LOVE this idea!!! And I also agree with those who suggested putting the aerobic workouts together and the strength workouts together.

CAN'T WAIT!!!!

RE: DVD special add-ons

YES, YES, YES!!!!! A special DVD-only stretch segment (or two) would be perfect! I was kind of bummed that you weren't going to do YogaMax and really like your stretch segment in StepFit. Thanks for considering this, Cathe!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.