Intensity Series or Hardcore Series

missyt

Cathlete
These are the last 2 series I don't own. Which do you recommend? Since its March appreciation month---I thought I would add one of them to my collection. Please give me your thoughts......

IMAX2 is my all time favorite DVD. I have all of Cathe 's DVDs and many other instructors . I would vote for the intensity series

ooooooooooooooooo......that's a tough one, b/c both of these series have wondeful workouts in them....and even tho imax2 is my absolute fav dvd, i actually think i would have to go with the hardcore series, b/c u get more dvds with this series, u get core max and stretch max (which the intensity series doesn't have), and it just has some tough, good workouts such as the gym style series, imax3, muscle max(a fav among many) and hardcore extreme just to name a few. Either way u go u can't go wrong b/c they both are awesome series....and plus, hey their cathe dvds.....lol......good luck with ur choice
:)

Seriously, BOTH!!! They are both good for different reasons. You can't make me choose one over the other, won't do it!!

Intensity series wins this contest hands down.

In just 3 DVDs, 6 workouts, you have more originality and creativity than in the Hardcore series. Of the HS, the only workout I would hate to be without is Low max: the rest can be compiled from a mix of all Cathe's other workouts.

If you like Muscle Max, don't worry because there is a total body endurance workout in the Intensity series = Muscle Endurance.

if you like Interval Step, don't worry because Imax 2 comes to the rescue and it is so much more fun than Imax 3.

If you like an inovative way to weight train, you have the pyramids, which are workouts like no other in Cathe's DVD library. If you have the STS, you no longer need the Gym Style workouts at all.

Hardcore has high step training by way of circuit workouts, but Intensity has Boot Camp and it's better.

So, go get Intensity. You will find uses for all these workouts.

Clare

The Intensity Series is my 2nd favorite series. And it it 2nd to LIS which is completely different. In addition to the 6 workouts that were mentioned, there is The Terminator which contains 3 workouts that are compilations from the 6. They are pieced together very well!

Lisa

Very tough call as they are both awesome series, but I would say Hardcore series. Muscle Max, HSC, Kick Max, Imax 3, and the Gym Styles are in that one and those workouts have delivered great results for me and I find myself reaching for those ones a lot. Core Max is also in there and I absolutely love those ab routines.

Very tough call as they are both awesome series, but I would say Hardcore series. Muscle Max, HSC, Kick Max, Imax 3, and the Gym Styles are in that one and those workouts have delivered great results for me and I find myself reaching for those ones a lot. Core Max is also in there and I absolutely love those ab routines.

Ditto to that! Some of my fav's are in this series!

Natasha

Thanks for everyones thoughts. I am leaning towards the intensity series!!!!! Thanks Again!!!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.