Intensity - Double HiiT + Boot Camp

alydinva

Cathlete
I know that we're all focused on XTrain right now, but I haven't yet received it, so I'm having to occupy myself with my other Cathe's while I salivate over the clips and incoming reviews! :D

With that said, I did the Double HiiT plus Boot Camp premix from Intensity yesterday morning and I loved it! I was about 45 minutes, so the perfect length of time for me. I got a great sweat and felt like I got a decent burn in my chest and shoulders in a short amount of time! I do Intensity ALL OF THE TIME, but this was my first time doing the Bootcamp segment (don't know what's wrong with me!!).

I will definitely reach for this premix again...ok, will definitely reach for it again in 90 days after my XTrain rotation!!! :eek:

alydinva,

This is a favourite of mine too. I mainly use the intensity workout for the double hiit and/or the bootcamp. It's a hidden gem. The step portion is good too (and tough) but I mainly use the double hiit as an add on to weight training days. Cathe has soooooooo many great workouts. or should I say - only great workouts.

Thanks this made me pull it out today.. I did the step+ bootcamp thinking it may be easier.. Then in middle of it kept thinking maybe i clicked on the hiit by accident. Nope it was still just the step lol. Man i bought it and only attempted it once but this time i kept going and my HR was still at 165 _160 even tho i had to not jump as high or moved as big. I burned a good bit of cal on it today! Thanks

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.