INSANITY SAT 9/26

marianimal

Cathlete
Where are all my fellow asylum inmates today?

I don't think I have ever started the thread before!

I did Max Interval Sports Training (MIST) and added on 4DS Upper body. Long but a good workout.

It was the first time doing MIST and I liked it except for those bronco jump things. I watched that 3 times and I still have no clue how that works.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
Marianne

Hi Marianne,
MIST is such a great workout. My quads are hot by the time the guard drills come up and those bronco jumps are really hard placed so deep in the workout. I had to set a mirror up in my exercise room and watch myself to get the form down..... my initial attempts at that exercise were waaaaay off base even though I hought I had correct form. I love the insanity series for all the old school drills as well as those crazy exercises!!
Brenda in Indiana

Marianne- I am going to order the DVDs that only came in the deluxe package today. I am still loving Insanity and am in my final week. I am finding it hard to get motivated to do my workout today. My body is just tired. I think what did me in was the fact that I started month one of P90x during my final month of Insanity.

Brenda- good work with MIST

Regina

Okay it's not Saturday... but... yesterday I did MIC. It went pretty well.
I discovered that the plank punches are much easier if you rock your body just a bit and shift your weight. Shaun tells you not to, but does it himself, so do many of the others in the video. I alternated between keeping the rest of my body very still and then adding a shift and I impressed myself. :D

Marianne, I reallly need you guys to stop talking about the deluxe DVDs. I made it up to the last week without them and have convinced myself I can live without them.... I need to keep it that way.. :p

Brenda, That goes for you too. You mentioned you did Viper after finishing Insanity. Did you find it to be easier then you remember?

Regina, I can't believe you started STS for the 2nd Month of Insanity. I can feel my body just starting to feel the effects of burn out (I'm not sure if it's a mental or physical burn out), but there is no way I would add STS.

Today is game day, so I'll be watching the Game, and then squeeze in a little hip helpers.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.