Insanity rotation ?

rose2boys

Cathlete
I just started Insanity this week (today was Day 4 Cardio Recovery). So far, so good!

My ? is this: what is Cardio Circuit? Looking ahead on calendar it says Cardio Circ, is that the same a Plyo Cardio Circuit, cuz on other days it specifically says "PLYO Card Circ"
I have the extra 3 discs & don't see it there either...

Also, when are you guys fitting in the UpperBody training w.o.? I don't see a rec for that one in the literature.

TIA!

It is the plyo. I think it was a typo. I am not sure about your other ? because I didn't get the bonus dvd's.

Yes, Cardio Circuit is Plyo Cardio Circuit. The rotation suggests subbing Insane Abs for Cardio Abs and Max Interval Sports Training for Core Cardio & Balance in Month 2. I did the Upper Body Weight workout 3 times only during the recovery week since I did not see anywhere else in the rotation to fit it in, although I do love the workout, in fact, I love the entire Insanity series :D I'm now going into month 3 of my P90X Classic rotation and I have subbed Insanity for PlyoX & Kenpo and am loving the results. Good luck with Insanity - I hope you love it as much as I do :D:D

The first time through I did the Insanity rotation as it was posted. Now that I am done, I am doing 2 Insanity workouts a week, 2 full body weight sessions (sometimes using Shaun T's upper body weight DVD) and 2 runs. I really like the upper body weight workout. I hope he does more like this in his One on One series.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.