Insanity Question - Cardio Circuit

Travisli

Cathlete
I think I may have found my first *glitch* after purchasing Insanity off Ebay.

I'm suppose to do "Cardio Circuit" today, but I don't have a Cardio Circuit dvd -- am I missing something? I don't think it's Plyometric Cardio Circuit because I'm suppose to do that in two days.

??Help??

I think I may have found my first *glitch* after purchasing Insanity off Ebay.

I'm suppose to do "Cardio Circuit" today, but I don't have a Cardio Circuit dvd -- am I missing something? I don't think it's Plyometric Cardio Circuit because I'm suppose to do that in two days.

??Help??

No, that is is how BB printed out the rotation. It's a typo. Cardio Circuit is Cardio Plyo Circuit.

Asylum!!! That is going to be completely crazy! OMG! I don't even wanna think about it. It scares me too much! :eek::eek::eek:

Yes, I'm on day 11 of insanity and I've done PCC three times now. Killer.

I love it, except I hate Mountain climbers with a passion and when he does those level 2 drills (I think that's what they are called, "down, jump back, 4 push ups, run it out, knees in, jump up . . . . ") the sweat just rolls off me into a puddle on the floor. I do enjoy it though. He's definitely kicking my butt!

The one work out, um, I think it's called pure cardio -- that's a good one too. You know when Shaun T. says he's afraid of the workout ahead your in trouble :eek:

Tonight it's the recovery workout. . . which I also enjoy :)

I didn't know about Asylum. . . but I'm going to be lookingn forward to it!!

Ummmmm . . . hate to mention it but . . . there's a level 3 drill in one of the month 2 workouts.

Oh, I just love this set. I can't wait to enter the ASYLUM.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.