Insanity comment. . . .

Travisli

Cathlete
OMG.

That's it.

I am finishing up my first week of the Max workouts and that's all I can say . . .

OMG.

I love Shaun T.

A.haaaaaaaahahaaa....yep, Insanity is the sh*t! I miss it hugely (just over 3 months preggo). Nothing really compares to it. I don't even really miss jammin' music with this series because I'm working too hard to really care! Funny enough, I got pregnant, literally, the last week of the series, but I still completed it.

Yes Insanity- one of the best cardio systems! I completed a two month Insanity rotation almost a year ago. Now I only do one Insanity workout weekly. Maybe I will be insane enough to do another 8 week rotation this summer?

You guys are scaring me. I'm on Day 18 of INSANITY, it's kicking my butt, and I don't know how I'm going to get through Month 2!

Stebby

You guys are scaring me. I'm on Day 18 of INSANITY, it's kicking my butt, and I don't know how I'm going to get through Month 2!

Stebby

Don't be scared :) just be prepared to work even harder -- and I'm sure you think you're working quite hard already :D . . . it's all good though ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.