Info on new workouts coming.......

Well, I am thinking about cancelling my fit tower order and just order the DVDs.
Somebody talk me out of it !!!! I'm so excited for all the new DVDs, but
Sad because apparently Cathe is not going to be able to include the new advanced
Fit tower dvd in this pre sale that she talked about in the Facebook chat a couple
Weeks ago. The way it sounded at that time it was a definite and she was so
Excited about it...but now apparently she can't go ahead and do it and IMHO,
It wasn't her decision....I already have the first tower, and really only ordered
This package for two reasons, it seemed like a good deal given the price of the
DVDs alone,& in a round-about way to support Cathe and all she does...but
If there are going to be limitations to her producing future workouts for it,
I might just be happy to get three DVDs ...help me decide. :)

Well, I am thinking about cancelling my fit tower order and just order the DVDs.
Sad because apparently Cathe is not going to be able to include the new advanced
Fit tower dvd in this pre sale that she talked about in the Facebook chat a couple
It wasn't her decision....I already have the first tower, and really only ordered

I have actually home gym with squat rack etc so I never intended to get the tower. I was going to wait and buy the advance workout I just repainted and glazed my concrete floors so its beginning to look like a real gym. I'm putting up a barre along my mirror wall. (read making myself branch out and do barre) I figure cathe may make me like it LOL. I've tried p97 and it was ok but no love fest.

I cant' wait for the pha, giant set and bootcamp. I'm not sure regarding the cardio do to the massive amount of hiit and metabolic stuff I have from other instructors.

I have actually home gym with squat rack etc so I never intended to get the tower. I was going to wait and buy the advance workout I just repainted and glazed my concrete floors so its beginning to look like a real gym. I'm putting up a barre along my mirror wall. (read making myself branch out and do barre) I figure cathe may make me like it LOL. I've tried p97 and it was ok but no love fest.

I cant' wait for the pha, giant set and bootcamp. I'm not sure regarding the cardio do to the massive amount of hiit and metabolic stuff I have from other instructors.

Gosh, sounds like you are getting a "dream home gym". Sounds great!
Yeah, I am super excited about Cathe's next DVDs, I hope to preorder 1st
Day!!!!! I just don't know what to do about the fit tower now....I was really
Pumped up about a new separate one and I just watched that chat session
Again, and Cathe was too...Her excitement is catching!!!! :). She's my hero!!!

Hi auqagirl,

My understanding is that Cathe will be making more workouts in the future for the Fit Tower, it was only the DVDs coming with the new tower that would not be part of any future pre-sales and would not be sold through cathe.com. I would say if you already have a tower then you may not need to get another one unless you really want it. If you don't need the tower then just get the DVDs but she said she would be making more that will be sold through the cathe site.

I hope this helps and if I am wrong someone correct me :)

Woo hoo!
When can on demand subscribers expect this to be available? Anyone know?

Gosh, that won't be until the DVDs are produced and begin shipping and
Then they will have to put them in OnDemand and the workout blender...
Remember, SNM, chapters....lots of chapters !!!!!!! :)

I was going to wait and buy the advance workout I just repainted and glazed my concrete floors so its beginning to look like a real gym. I'm putting up a barre along my mirror wall. (read making myself branch out and do barre) I figure cathe may make me like it LOL. I've tried p97 and it was ok but no love fest.

Exciting news --- Congratulation and all the best redecorating. If you do not mind share picture with us.
As to highlighted green above, I hear you on that.... Barre is not my cup of tea and somehow I managed to like and
consistently do turbo barre and other cathe's mat stuff. I do do them within a year to change things up.

What is P97? this is a typing error I suppose --- Did you meant to write P57 ---> Physique 57.

Sorry to the OP for highjacking the thread. I am confused reading through threads mentioning advanced

I am excited but I don't know if I can afford the fit tower and the news series!
We moved and our mortgage is so high! I need a second job!
I will find a way to buy the fit tower and the DVD's ! And the new series!
I had been eyeing a tower since I bought STS a few years ago but she did not have the tower available.
Now I want it pretty bad!

I also think that I would use the tower a lot because there is many times I think "man if I had a squat I could lift heavier, with a squat and lunges and chest presses and flys!
I may have to sell some jewelry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exciting news --- Congratulation and all the best redecorating. If you do not mind share picture with us.
As to highlighted green above, I hear you on that.... Barre is not my cup of tea and somehow I managed to like and
consistently do turbo barre and other cathe's mat stuff. I do do them within a year to change things up.

What is P97? this is a typing error I suppose --- Did you meant to write P57 ---> Physique 57.

Sorry to the OP for highjacking the thread. I am confused reading through threads mentioning advanced

total miss spell yes I meant physique 57 and when all the remodeling gets finish I will post pictures (its slow doing it myself on off time)

Last edited:

You don't need to be talked into keeping the order and or being talked out of it. You are doing a good job of justifying reasons to cancel your order right here! You also are not required to support every single thing Cathe does. Pick and choose those projects and products that make sense to your way of working out, life style and budget.

I have a barre already, purchased at discount off Ebay, and a portable squat rack. Don't need extra equipment. Money saved here, is money I can spend there. So, I can save by not ordering Fit Tower and ordering new 5 bundle DVDs instead. Money does not grow on trees in my back garden!!

Clare

You don't need to be talked into keeping the order and or being talked out of it. You are doing a good job of justifying reasons to cancel your order right here! You also are not required to support every single thing Cathe does. Pick and choose those projects and products that make sense to your way of working out, life style and budget.

I have a barre already, purchased at discount off Ebay, and a portable squat rack. Don't need extra equipment. Money saved here, is money I can spend there. So, I can save by not ordering Fit Tower and ordering new 5 bundle DVDs instead. Money does not grow on trees in my back garden!!

Clare

Yeah, you're right, but I have decided to keep my order in for the tower, and will be ordering the new series as well.... Like I mentioned in another thread, I sold jewelry!!! :) Money made there, I can spend here!!

Well nice to hear. The new tower to me looks sturdier and at least we get a discount price and free shipping. Hate to miss out on it!

Well nice to hear. The new tower to me looks sturdier and at least we get a discount price and free shipping. Hate to miss out on it!

Yeah, I'm excited for it too....I hope it is a lot sturdier and the package price is really a good deal when you think about it ....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.