In Awe of your Creativeness...

Roses

Cathlete
Cathe,

I'm in awe of your creativity in these new workouts. You actually make me want to work out and truly enjoy (well most of the time;-) ) the experience. Low-Max is pretty darn creative and fun even though I definitely wasn't real excited about this one, I can tell it will be one of my favorites. I just love the jumps off and on the bench with two feet in Imax 3. The bands are a nice change of pace. Tonight I'm starting the Gym Style Series and have heard great things about these.

In all, guess I just wanted to stay WOW you put out 10 DVD plus the Hardcore Compilation and I'm really impressed with them. I don't have the convenience of a gym around here with step classes, so its do it at home with you or make up my own.

I truly keep thinking how can this next series get any better and you continue to raise the bar. By the way, listing the time length of the pre-mixes is so helpful when I'm in a hurry. Makes it faster to get started knowing exactly how long its going to take.

Thanks for all yours, Chris's and the others hard work in this series...I Love Them!

Sam

Sam--

Bump! I've done IMAX3, Muscle Max, Kick Max and Low Max and all I have to say is...wowee! Thanks, Cathe.

--Callie

My full endorsement for Cathe's creativity. I've only had a chance to preview Low Max, Imax 3 and Core Max and I'm amazed at the all the different combos and choreography. I love all your tapes and can't wait to try out these new ones. Thanks for making your work-outs so fun and challenging... it's such motivation to get downstairs and just 'do it'!:)

Thank you everyone! I have to say that I loved the whole process of making the Hardcores. From its inception to its delivery to you. Every step of the process was a joy. The fact that you like them so much just extends the joy of this process....thank you again!

>I'm in awe of your creativity in these new workouts.
>
>I truly keep thinking how can this next series get any better
>and you continue to raise the bar. By the way, listing the
>time length of the pre-mixes is so helpful when I'm in a
>hurry. Makes it faster to get started knowing exactly how
>long its going to take.
>
>Thanks for all yours, Chris's and the others hard work in this
>series...I Love Them!

I couldn't have said it better. I am very impressed with the creativity of the workouts as well as the production quality. I can hardly wait for the next series. HA!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.