Important - All Those with Password Problems

A

admin2

I you have not been able to receive your password please try again. We have made some changes and we now need to get some feedback to see if what we did works. If you’re successful please respond to this thread and let us know. Please don’t email us if you’re not successful at this time. We will provide further instructions for people who continue to have problems after first see how our new corrections work.

Yikes, I wish I would have seen this before posting under general topics.

I have tried many times for a new password. I had to change my user name, but then my old e-mail prevented that from working. When I tried to change my e-mail, my original user name prevented that.

My old User Name is : DirtDiva
My new User Name is : DirtDiva1

I would like to go back to my comcast.net e-mail account instead of the Yahoo account.

Can you help me on this?

Still not working. I tried it twice in the last 20 minutes. :(

Oh well, I guess I am going to stick with my new screen name. I just would like to change the email address because I had to use my husband's email ady because mine is in use with my other screen name.

Chris, I have tried from Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer. I've rechecked all the SPAM settings and folders too --- Nothing is coming through for me.

Just an FYI -- a number of features (like the 1RM and the WM log in) don't work on Firefox (latest version) but work fine on my older versions of Safari and IE. (And I LOVE Firefox -- annoying!)

Hang in there -- I really appreciate everything you're doing!!

Not working for me either, tried twice in last 10 min for old username of lekamori. I'm happy enough staying with my new username but am willing to help test any fixes.

I did try for the heck of it, to no avail.

I'm staying with jloewe, however...a new beginning to mark the new website!!

I'm pretty confident that I'll be getting a shiny new avatar pic to add after this coming weekend!

I waited for a new password until late this afternoon, and then I finally caved and opened a new email account and registered with a new user ID. I'd like to go back to my old user name of mf545, so I hope you can get the whole email thing straightened out.

In case it matters, my ISP for the email on my original account is Time Warner Cable.

Last edited:
Me too Michele (and Chris)! Tried again to no avail, so I have a new identity. My ISP is AOL.

We've just made another change at 5:40 pm (EST) to our email settings that might make a difference. If someone who is still having problems could retest and let us know if this makes a difference it would be appreciated?

Didn't work for me either. I don't get any emails even from topic subscriptions, is that part of the same thing?

Alas, still not working for me either. Chris thank you so much for working on this!! Would it help if we add the sites email address to our address book??? If so, can you post the email address?

I think I can help some of you. When you look into your email, check out the junk mail. It could be in there. At least it was for me.

Good luck,

Janie

Yes, please add [email protected] to your safe senders list

I added this address to both my ISP (Time Warner Cable) contacts and my iMail address book and then tried again to log on, but I still didn't receive a new password.

I really appreciate your efforts, and honestly, I don't mind having a different user name. I just wish I could have "Senior Member" status and retain my post count. Is there anyway to do that?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.