Imax 4, Heavy Bag Workout, Total Body Weight Work

jillybean

Cathlete
Hi! Personally, I would love to see:

Imax 4
Similar in set up and style to the first three Imaxes :).

A heavy bag workout
Like the bonus bag segment from MMA: Boxing, but as a full workout (like 45 min or so).

Total Body Weights
Something in the 8-12 reps/2-3 sets range that uses fairly heavy weights and features 3-4 exercises per body part. Like a mix between Push/Pull and Muscle Max.

Cardio Core Med Ball Circuit
Like Shock Cardio's Cardio Core Circuit, only this one would use a med ball during some/most of the cardio and core segments.

High Step Blast
Something like Shock Cardio's Circuit Blast but using a high step instead of a club length step, and a big longer time-wise (60+ min).

Kick, Punch, & Crunch 2.

Woo hoo! :)

Hi! Personally, I would love to see:

Imax 4
Similar in set up and style to the first three Imaxes :).

A heavy bag workout
Like the bonus bag segment from MMA: Boxing, but as a full workout (like 45 min or so).

Total Body Weights
Something in the 8-12 reps/2-3 sets range that uses fairly heavy weights and features 3-4 exercises per body part. Like a mix between Push/Pull and Muscle Max.

Cardio Core Med Ball Circuit
Like Shock Cardio's Cardio Core Circuit, only this one would use a med ball during some/most of the cardio and core segments.

High Step Blast
Something like Shock Cardio's Circuit Blast but using a high step instead of a club length step, and a big longer time-wise (60+ min).

Kick, Punch, & Crunch 2.

Woo hoo! :)

Yeah, I'm right there with you on most of these suggestions, esp. Imax 4, High Step Blast, Cardio Core Med Ball and KPC 2!

I'd love to see some leg presses with High Step Blast!

I'd like to see a high-rep, low weight, Total Body Endurance added to the list. But, I'll be happy with any series that includes Imax 4, High step Circuit and KPC 2!!

Those all sound good. I would also like to see a series that really focuses on the core with every workout. Yeah, yeah, it's been done before by others, but I'm betting Cathe can do it better!!!

I like the core workout with the med ball...I have a couple of these from other instructors, and they do work.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.