IMAX 2

AVeyRa

Cathlete
For the first time in a long time, IMAX 2 is in my rotation. I started STS today and IMAX 2 (just the first half) is my recommend cardio for tomorrow. I can’t wait. I went to the shop site and previewed the video of it for old time‘s sake and it was like hearing my favorite song. I remember being a newlywed, doing IMAX 2 in my living room before I even had children. It kicked my butt then, but I loved it — especially Cathe’s pigtails and the whole Classic Crew on board.
I’m telling you, you hear that music, and all the choreography just comes right back! Im so excited for tomorrow morning!

For the first time in a long time, IMAX 2 is in my rotation. I started STS today and IMAX 2 (just the first half) is my recommend cardio for tomorrow. I can’t wait. I went to the shop site and previewed the video of it for old time‘s sake and it was like hearing my favorite song. I remember being a newlywed, doing IMAX 2 in my living room before I even had children. It kicked my butt then, but I loved it — especially Cathe’s pigtails and the whole Classic Crew on board.
I’m telling you, you hear that music, and all the choreography just comes right back! Im so excited for tomorrow morning!
Doing those older workouts is like a time machine, it just takes you back to another time and place and you'll hear a song and remember something in your life from back then. When I used to do "To The Max", it took me back to the summer of 2012 when I was working for my husband's nephew and I remember fun times with a co-worker and my neighbors, when I hear the cool down/stretch music from "Butts & Guts" I remember being in tears after finding out my husband was diagnosed with leukemia, thank God it was a rare and very treatable form called Hairy Cell and he's been fine ever since. Gym Style "Back, Shoulders & Biceps" was the workout I did the morning my grandma passed away. And "Cardio Core Circuit" music reminds me that this was one of my go-to Saturday morning workouts. And, the music from "Perfect Pump Upper Body" always makes me think of my friend Eduardo who recently joined the Texas National Guard and is about to be deployed to the Texas-Mexico border and how much I miss visiting with him. So yeah, workouts and their music can just take you back to places, both good and some not so good.

Holy cow!!?? We've been kicking, punching & crunching for 20 YEARS??!!! No wonder I can recite "Catheisms" from it before she says them in the workout!
Heck yeah! KPC came out in 2003!!! Catheisms are a regular thing in my house. Sometimes before my husband takes our dog out he’ll look at her and go “aaaarrrreeee yoooouuu readyyyy!!??”

Heck yeah! KPC came out in 2003!!! Catheisms are a regular thing in my house. Sometimes before my husband takes our dog out he’ll look at her and go “aaaarrrreeee yoooouuu readyyyy!!??”
When the Cathe socks came out (with the “sayings” on them) I reallllllly hoped there would be a pair each that said, “Okay, so what you’re gonna do…” and “Are we still friends?”
And of course we’re still friends, Cathe — I just don’t like you right now. Because you know if she asks that, she just hurt you :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.