IMAX 2 surprise

finsgirl

Cathlete
I was pleasantly surprised to find that there are 2 33-minute premixes (amoung others) on the Imax 2 dvd! I was pressed for time this morning (warm bed, cold morning) and found that I still got a very intense IMAX workout in 1/2 the time. That was a very fun workout....GREAT music!

Angie

My favorite part of this workout is the 9th interval, when that song "Escape" starts playing. It really makes a hard interval fun. My daugther loves the song, too, and I've been trying to find it on a song download site, but no one seems to have it. She wants me to sing it to her all the time, and the only words I know are "if you like pina coladas", so I hum the rest.

I like the Premixes too, esp. when you don't have a lot of time. I did this w/o earlier today.

Just make sure you say "piña colada" (like in the original) and not "pina" colada (like in this remake)!;-)

It's called "The Pina Colada Song" and it's by Rupert Holmes originally. You might be able to find it that way.

:)

Kat

Yes, the song is by Rupert Holmes, but it is actually called "Escape (The Pina Colada Song)" I've got it on CD (Rupert Holmes Greatest Hits). He also sang a song called "Him" that was a minor hit back in the 80's that is on that CD -- you might remember it if you hear it.

(Yes, I am a huge music collector, especially of old 70's and 80's music, but also of the rare and hard-to-find kind. If you've got a question about a song, I can usually find an answer with a minimal amount of info. :D )

Add me to the list of people who love this workout. This IMAX is just plain fun. I like the way the difficulty level varies with it as well. I like the cardio and weights workout that came with mine too. They work well together. Could that have been the intent!

hopefull

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.