I'm stumped - SNM - why no e-mail for me?

I didn't receive an email either, but I did receive my catalogue (YAY, love, love, love the catalog!)

I checked my junk folder and spam filter too. I have always received your email notices in the past. Hhhhhhmmmm wonder what's goin on?!

I am soooooooo excited about the new workouts! Can't wait!

We just now are getting around to checking into this. We have a new list server company we're using this time around since microsoft closed their service down. It seems because we're a new customer and this is our first email with them they're releasing our emails in stages. Less than a third of our emails have actually gone out and it is going to take 1 to 2 business days for all the emails to be released and sent.The company we use to send our emails has very strict rules concerning emails which is a good thing, I just wish they would have told us that things would be delayed on our first email. So don't worry if you haven't received your email yet!:)

>We just now are getting around to checking into this. We have
>a new list server company we're using this time around since
>microsoft closed their service down. It seems because we're a
>new customer and this is our first email with them they're
>releasing our emails in stages. Less than a third of our
>emails have actually gone out and it is going to take 1 to 2
>business days for all the emails to be released and sent.The
>company we use to send our emails has very strict rules
>concerning emails which is a good thing, I just wish they
>would have told us that things would be delayed on our first
>email. So don't worry if you haven't received your email
>yet!:)

Thanks for the update on this. I was prepared to let my email account people have it -- lol!:p :7

I NEVER did receive an e-mail I've gotten e-mails for all the previous pre-sales, and I have usually ordered in response to those e-mails. Luckily, I was on the boards and I got my order in!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.