I'm stumped - SNM - why no e-mail for me?

L Sass

Cathlete
Ok - I know you all have WAY TOO MUCH going on to look into this for me. But when you get a chance, can someone tell me why these e-mail updates are not coming my way? I did the e-mail notification on the home page and the prompt was that I am already listed to receive e-mail notices. Today I know many folks got the e-mail notification, including my DH - but I'm still not getting any. I've checked my filters and spam blockers and that's not it either. I did used to receive them.

I know this sounds like an terrible two's toddler groaning (sorry). Just when (if) you guys get a chance, could you let me know? Thanks so much - for everything you all do for us.

Lorrie

www.picturetrail.com/lsass

3 days, 60 miles, 1 cure. Check out my webpage:
http://www.the3day.org/cleveland07/lorriesassbenza808

SNM, just FYI, I never received one either and I usually do whenever there's an announcement. Just wanted to let you know...not a complaint by any means. Can't wait for the workouts. My order is in!!!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance, I Hope You DANCE!

Yes, I've been on presale watch also because no e-mails, no junk in my trunk, or mail in my junk :7.

I didn't get a catalogue either.

I'm feeling shunned :( .

Where's the love ;-) ,

jordan

I have never rec'd any emails from SNM except as confirmation of an order even though I did register & sign up for email notices. Oh, well...I'm just happy to have presale happening!

rose2boys

Keep smiling & sweating!

I hate to complain, you (Cathe/SNM) do so much for us, as is, but I didn't get an email either. :( I did however check the website every half hour, so I did get to order today!:7 :7

Deanie

eta: just checked my spam file, and it wasn't in there.

I didn't get one either. BUT, I have definitely already placed my order...which to me is all that matters. :)

The two main reasons for not receiving an email are because of spam blocker software or your system placed the email in your junk folder. Besides that there really is no way for us to know why you're having problems. But do try checking these two possibilities.

I also did not receive an e-mail notification and I always get e-mails when I order something from the site. I also tried to update my profile and received the error that I was already on file..

p.s just pre-ordered and had no trouble getting the order verification from SNN by e-mail.

>I also did not receive an e-mail notification and I always
>get e-mails when I order something from the site. I also
>tried to update my profile and received the error that I was
>already on file..

Ditto for me too, and it was not in a junk folder or my spam blocker.....

I never got an email either, but did receive confirmation of my signing up as well as confirmation of my order. I also checked my junk email folders. So there was simply no email for me.

I never received an email either and checked both my Junk folder on my personal email account and Postini (our spam/virus filtering service at work which would quarantine any questionable emails). Nothing on either one. Just a heads up that maybe your emails didn't go out like you thought.

Sue

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.