I'm on an STS high!

Bobbi-B

Cathlete
Just want to share!

I'm doing STS for the first time, I'm on week 3 and today I did Disk 8. I feel great! Today I could do all the sideways one-arm triceps push-ups for the first time, in fact it felt (almost) easy. Right now I feel like I could rule the world!

I'm noticing strength gains in other areas too, but for some reason knocking out all of these one-arm push-ups (impossible for me a couple of weeks ago) made me think, "I rock!" :D I can't wait to see what's in store for me and my muscles over the next few months.

I have been intimidated by STS for ages, I'm so glad I took the risk to give it a go. I'm having an awesome time.

Me too!

I also did disk 8 yesterday and noticed an easier time doing the tricep push-ups. It helps if your arms are in the correct position. The first few times I had my arms switched around :D, but I'm finally getting the hang of them.

Who knows, maybe I'll even be able to do big kid push-ups one of these days. I'm now anxious for the recovery week to see if I notice any differences when I do yoga.

Lisa

Lisa, I'm still doing all my push-ups on my knees, and I cannot do a single chin-up or pull-up. I'm interested to see when I move to toe push-ups, and if I'll ever do a chin- or pull-up. But even if I don't, I'm still loving the strength gains. I'm tightening up, too... no noticeable decrease in my size, but I'm firmer. And it's hasn't even been three whole weeks! :D

STS for the win. :)

Results

I'm noticing some differences in my biceps/triceps, but always see results there first. I haven't seen any weight loss weight, but admit I've been bad about eating. I'm a huge Steelers fan, so the post-season was harder on me than the holidays. Now that football season is over, I hope to drop a few pounds AND tighten up just in time for spring!

I notice visual changes in my upper arms first, too. They're already looking more toned. Working so hard at STS has motivated me to eat cleaner, but last weekend I had really bad PMS and ate a lot of cake. :eek: Oh well, onward!

Just want to share!

I'm doing STS for the first time, I'm on week 3 and today I did Disk 8. I feel great! Today I could do all the sideways one-arm triceps push-ups for the first time, in fact it felt (almost) easy. Right now I feel like I could rule the world!

I'm noticing strength gains in other areas too, but for some reason knocking out all of these one-arm push-ups (impossible for me a couple of weeks ago) made me think, "I rock!" :D I can't wait to see what's in store for me and my muscles over the next few months.

I have been intimidated by STS for ages, I'm so glad I took the risk to give it a go. I'm having an awesome time.

Wow, that's great. I had alot of trouble doing those. I could only do a couple one way and none with the arm in front. ugh

My results are Week 1, Meso 1, Disc 1; I could only lift 3 lb dumbells and light bodybar and Week 2, Meso 3, Disc 28; I am lifting 10 lb dumbells and 30 lb barbells (15 each side). By the end of the cycle, I might try 12 lb dumbells with weighted gloves and vest plus 40 lb barbell. Two year studying break set me back.
Love the push-pull up bar, great investment.

I started STS this week and LOVE it!! It is new to me, every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I have a new workout. I've only done discs 1 and 2 but it is amazing how much better I feel. I need that close to an hour workout to get the endorphins going I guess. Love the extended stretch too...And I can tell I am going to be a lot stronger than I ever have been.

I am loving STS too! I am on my second week of week two (I am doing the six month rotation.) I, too, can see toning on my upper arms and I can feel firming in my legs. This is a great series!

Gwynn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.